• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anthony Phillips - 6 Deluxe Sets - One Stop Shopping

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy Robinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
5 clamshells and 1 digipack. All played once. All purchased in the last two weeks. A few of the DVD's have some marks that don't affect playback. They were there when I bought them new and sealed. 1984 has a crease up the spine. Also there from new. I would say the rest is Mint considering that everything is so very new.

The Geese and the Ghost - poster and booklet there of course - 2 cd's and a DVD-Audio disc containing 2.0 and 5.1.

Wise After The Event - poster and booklet there of course - 3 cd's and a DVD-Audio disc containing 2.0 and 5.1.

Sides - - poster and booklet there of course - 3 cd's and a DVD-Audio disc containing 2.0 and 5.1. 20161020_191403.jpg

1984 - This is the digipack - poster and booklet there of course - 2 cd's and a DVD-Audio disc containing 2.0 and 5.1.

Private Parts I to IV plus a bonus disc - 5 CD's and booklet

Private Parts V to VIII plus a bonus disc - 5 CD's and booklet

$120 USD for all 6 including shipping and insurance anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.

Guy is a cool lad and a terrific seller so don't hesitate for a second if you don't yet have these in your collections. Great music and mixes. :)

Last decrease. Lots of great music here including 4 good 5.1 mixes for $110 USD for all 6 including shipping and insurance anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.

$100 USD for all 6 including shipping and insurance anywhere in the U.S. or Canada

OR

Buy them in ones and twos:

The Geese and the Ghost or Wise After The Event or Sides - $20 USD each including shipping to the U.S. or Canada. Or take any 2 for $37 including shipping to the U.S. or Canada.

1984 - $16 including shipping to the U.S. or Canada. Or combine it with any one of The Geese and the Ghost or Wise After The Event or Sides for $35 USD including shipping to the U.S. or Canada.

Private Parts I to IV or Private Parts V to VIII - $21 USD each including shipping to the U.S. or Canada. Buy them both for $38 USD including shipping to the U.S. or Canada. Or combine one of them with any one of The Geese and the Ghost or Wise After The Event or Sides for $38 USD including shipping to the U.S. or Canada. Or alternately combine one of them with 1984 for $35 including shipping to the U.S. or Canada.

Back