• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I cancel the order? Just alright ain't good enuf, Mark~E.

I thought their recent Havana Concert was fantastic.

Addenda: I attempted to cancel my order but they were preparing for shipment so hopefully it will be canceled....update: they already shipped it out. Oh Well!:yikes

$13 bucks man....I wouldn't worry about it. I might get it as well...

$13 bucks man....I wouldn't worry about it. I might get it as well...

You're right, Gene. And there were some very positive comments [reviews] on the AmazonUS site. Plus you get a RBCD! Cheaper than a Martini :banana: [shaken, not stirrrreeed]

Amazon.it offers 10 EUR off any 50+ EUR today with the code GRAZIE1000.
I'm in for INXS and Misplaced Childhood or Idlewild South.

Monday, November 13th: The Nonesuch Store is having a one-day 50% off sale--everything in the store--with the promo code "THANKS." I don't know that there's anything available in surround--maybe a DVD or two?--but lots of artists and composers there, both pop & classical, that QQ'ers are interested in.

http://store.nonesuch.com/

Edit/addendum: the site must be getting hammered, as it's been really wonky all morning. But if you manage to get through, you'll find at least a few dozen hi-res (96/24 or 88.1/24) FLAC stereo downloads, including albums by Kronos Quartet, John Adams, Steve Reich, Robert Plant, Fleet Foxes, Rhiannon Giddens, Randy Newman, k.d. lang, Pat Metheny...

http://store.nonesuch.com/music.html?cat=48194&limit=all

Last edited:
In view of the fact that their site was down for most of the day yesterday, they've extended the sale through November 15th at 6 p.m. EST.

Monday, November 13th: The Nonesuch Store is having a one-day 50% off sale--everything in the store--with the promo code "THANKS." I don't know that there's anything available in surround--maybe a DVD or two?--but lots of artists and composers there, both pop & classical, that QQ'ers are interested in.

http://store.nonesuch.com/

Edit/addendum: the site must be getting hammered, as it's been really wonky all morning. But if you manage to get through, you'll find at least a few dozen hi-res (96/24 or 88.1/24) FLAC stereo downloads, including albums by Kronos Quartet, John Adams, Steve Reich, Robert Plant, Fleet Foxes, Rhiannon Giddens, Randy Newman, k.d. lang, Pat Metheny...

http://store.nonesuch.com/music.html?cat=48194&limit=all

30% off this week at the Primephonic store. Supposedly limited to 100 Warner Classics albums, at least some of which, presumably, are available in FLAC or DSD surround. But Primephonic's filters and site navigation are rather mysterious, so you may have to dig a bit.

Last edited:
There is a sale at acoustic sounds...at first it looked very impressive...but after reading the disclaimer...it's not as good as I first thought...they are putting 245 items on sale at 50%...and there are some good titles in there...BUT..you can't get free shipping on those titles no matter how many you purchase...and acoustic sounds isn't the cheapest place for shipping...they also have a 15% discount on the normal titles with promo code 15PERCENT..check this out

There is a sale at acoustic sounds...at first it looked very impressive...but after reading the disclaimer...it's not as good as I first thought...they are putting 245 items on sale at 50%...and there are some good titles in there...BUT..you can't get free shipping on those titles no matter how many you purchase...and acoustic sounds isn't the cheapest place for shipping...they also have a 15% discount on the normal titles with promo code 15PERCENT..check this out

Clint, thanks for the heads~up. I did manage to find 8 SACDs [all AP titles] for half price but you're right about the s/h charges: $15.34 for the eight discs and even if you order one the shipping charges are outrageous. With the 50% off savings, the s/h wasn't that unbearable.

As far as their 15% off sale.......a LOT of the discs I want are NOT eligible for further discounts including the newer AP and MoFi titles. Even an older AP stereo SACD like Cat Steven's Tea for the Tillerman WASN'T ELIGIBLE. What's that all about? {I already have it but just happened to observe that it WAS ineligible].

Clint, thanks for the heads~up. I did manage to find 8 SACDs [all AP titles] for half price but you're right about the s/h charges: $15.34 for the eight discs and even if you order one the shipping charges are outrageous. With the 50% off savings, the s/h wasn't that unbearable.

As far as their 15% off sale.......a LOT of the discs I want are NOT eligible for further discounts including the newer AP and MoFi titles. Even an older AP stereo SACD like Cat Steven's Tea for the Tillerman WASN'T ELIGIBLE. What's that all about? {I already have it but just happened to observe that it WAS ineligible].

Normally if your total reaches $89 you get free shipping...so I put 6 discounted SACDs in the cart and the total was $90...so instead of the usual free shipping I'm charged $15.34...they are sending it media mail...which I use and from my mailing experience... 6 of them is very light...it would probably be around $3.50...so that took the wind out of my sails...

Normally if your total reaches $89 you get free shipping...so I put 6 discounted SACDs in the cart and the total was $90...so instead of the usual free shipping I'm charged $15.34...they are sending it media mail...which I use and from my mailing experience... 6 of them is very light...it would probably be around $3.50...so that took the wind out of my sails...

The 8 discs I ordered were under 2 lbs but knowing Acoustic Sounds they'll be here by early next week. The thing about ALL AP products....you'll rarely EVER see them offered at Deep discount, Import CDs and when they're listed on Amazon....they're usually ABOVE list price.

So, IMO, this was a GREAT sale....I wasn't charged SALES TAX [almost 8%] and I did add some choice AP titles to my collection.

But if you really want a chuckle....I just ordered 5 BD~Vs [three of them rare limited steelbook editions] and two quality Trespass XL fleece pullovers from Zavvi in the UK and they charged me £2.33 {US $3.11} TOTAL for s/h!:yikes https://www.zavvi.com/mens-sweatpan...2l-zip-2-tone-fleece-jumper-red/10806131.html

BTW, those fleece pullovers were originally £25 EACH and I got them 2 for £16! If you ever get chilly what a deal! Sure beats getting 'fleeced' by the exorbitant s/h charges @ Acoustic Sounds...if your order doesn't exceed $89!

The 8 discs I ordered were under 2 lbs but knowing Acoustic Sounds they'll be here by early next week. The thing about ALL AP products....you'll rarely EVER see them offered at Deep discount, Import CDs and when they're listed on Amazon....they're usually ABOVE list price.

So, IMO, this was a GREAT sale....I wasn't charged SALES TAX [almost 8%] and I did add some choice AP titles to my collection.

But if you really want a chuckle....I just ordered 5 BD~Vs [three of them rare limited steelbook editions] and two quality Trespass XL fleece pullovers from Zavvi in the UK and they charged me £2.33 {US $3.11} TOTAL for s/h!:yikes https://www.zavvi.com/mens-sweatpan...2l-zip-2-tone-fleece-jumper-red/10806131.html

BTW, those fleece pullovers were originally £25 EACH and I got them 2 for £16! If you ever get chilly what a deal! Sure beats getting 'fleeced' by the exorbitant s/h charges @ Acoustic Sounds...if your order doesn't exceed $89!

You are right about importcds and deepdiscount....but elusive disc and music direct(with only a $49 free shipping thereshold)carry AP titles...and both are more reasonable for shipping..but I'm glad you got some titles you wanted:)

You are right about importcds and deepdiscount....but elusive disc and music direct(with only a $49 free shipping thereshold)carry AP titles...and both are more reasonable for shipping..but I'm glad you got some titles you wanted:)

True, but they all seem with more frequency to list titles that are NOT eligible for further discounts......and at $30 list a pop, they're not exactly giving these discs [stereo SACDs] away. The INXS Kick RBCD/BD~A set with a newly commissioned Dolby Atmos 7.1 remaster was $32 delivered.......kind of makes one wonder......

Back