• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have purchased it during the 10% sale..but it's still a good deal..and if you are going to get it anyway...it's RIGHT HERE

Luckily, I did purchase that and A Wizard A True Star during their 10% off sale [which basically pays for s/h] but still a lot cheaper than elusive disc and musicdirect [$32.99/$26.99, respectively]. (y)

Golly I hope Rhino made the money they needed on this set. It’s great, and I want more sets like it.

Just an observation: In light of the Doors DVD~A Perception Box, the AP SACD QUAD remasters and the recent AF 4.0 Best of Doors SACD reissue, perhaps surround fans, in general, might've skipped this set feeling a bit too much Doors OVERSATURATION.

Another artist or group underrepresented in the QUAD/5.1 market might've been a better choice, IMO.

I certainly hope RHINO releases more sets like this, as well.

Just an observation: In light of the Doors DVD~A Perception Box, the AP SACD QUAD remasters and the recent AF 4.0 Best of Doors SACD reissue, perhaps surround fans, in general, might've skipped this set feeling a bit too much Doors OVERSATURATION.

Another artist or group underrepresented in the QUAD/5.1 market might've been a better choice, IMO.

I certainly hope RHINO releases more sets like this, as well.

According to Amazon, the Doors Singles set is #2,045 in sales rank for CDs and DVDs. That's higher than nearly any other surround release I can think of, except Sgt. Pepper.

The other groups this board wants to see haven't aged as well, for whatever it's worth. But I do hope they get a release.

According to Amazon, the Doors Singles set is #2,045 in sales rank for CDs and DVDs. That's higher than nearly any other surround release I can think of, except Sgt. Pepper.

The other groups this board wants to see haven't aged as well, for whatever it's worth. But I do hope they get a release.

I suppose those sales figures are encouraging enough to support further RHINO QUAD releases in the foreseeable future. I certainly did buy the set to keep my Perception box and AF QUAD SACD company although to be honest, I played through the MONO mixes once and that was enough for me as I grew up listening to the Doors in stereo and the MLP DVD~A Stereo remasters on the Perception box set, IMO, are stunning.

Queen's Greatest Video Hits [Volumes I & 2] is now available at AmazonUS for $11.99 [down from $13.99]. 33 Classic Queen Videos remixed in DISCRETE DTS 5.1 on 2 DVDs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00884S0TI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, AmazonUS just issued me a $7 credit to be used on my next video/music purchase [a first, at least for me]. Now, the conundrum....what to buy?

Any suggestions GOS 3.0?:banana:

Last edited:
20% Off Sale on the entire 2xHD catalog of Analog to DSD Jazz and Classical music reissues at NativeDSD through December 24th.
Most of the albums are DSD Exclusives, Not Available on SACD releases. Use offer code 2xHD to enjoy the savings at checkout.

Native_DSD_Banner_Version_2.jpg

https://2xhd.nativedsd.com/

Queen's Greatest Video Hits [Volumes I & 2] is now available at AmazonUS for $11.99 [down from $13.99]. 33 Classic Queen Videos remixed in DISCRETE DTS 5.1 on 2 DVDs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00884S0TI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, AmazonUS just issued me a $7 credit to be used on my next video/music purchase [a first, at least for me]. Now, the conundrum....what to buy?

Any suggestions GOS 3.0?:banana:

I'm in the same boat...I have $7 credit and I can't find anything to purchase...you have to select something in a designated pool of titles...and I've spent the last 30 minutes looking and I can't find anything that's worth getting..let me know if you find anything..

I'm in the same boat...I have $7 credit and I can't find anything to purchase...you have to select something in a designated pool of titles...and I've spent the last 30 minutes looking and I can't find anything that's worth getting..let me know if you find anything..

Unfortunately, Clint, I think this credit can only be applied to AMAZON DOWNLOADS. I tried applying it to UHD 4K purchases [other than what Amazon offered] and the credit was NOT applied. Oh well...I just signed up [finally] for NETFLIX [with free 1 month trial] so NO big deal.

There is a 15% Off Sale on all 20 albums by Rachel Podger in DSD Stereo and Surround Sound at the NativeDSD Music store.
Use code RACHEL through December 24, 2017 to get the savings at checkout.

Rachel Podger Holiday Sale.jpg

"Rachel Podger and her ensemble Brecon Baroque Festival received many prestigious Awards and 5-star Reviews for their recent release 'Grandissima Gravita' this month!

To celebrate their international success - and the Christmas holiday - we are offering a 15% discount on all 20 of Rachel Podger's DSD Albums.
Use code RACHEL at the Native DSD Music store checkout through December 24, 2017 to enjoy the savings!"

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/rachel-podger-holiday-season-special
https://www.facebook.com/NativeDsdM...1828.497854580272955/1606981546026914/?type=3

Back