• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernstein Centenary Alert! This week's sale disc from eClassical.com is a new recording on BIS of works by Leonard Bernstein, performed by the Royal Liverpool Phil under Christian Lindberg: On the Waterfront (Symphonic Suite), Symphonic Dances from West Side Story, Dance Episodes from On the Town and Fancy Free, and the Candide Overture. Nine bucks and change (US) for 24/96 FLAC 5.0.

http://www.eclassical.com/conductors/lindberg-christian/bernstein-on-the-waterfront.html

Thanks for the heads up! I have the Bernstein Conducts Bernstein stereo SACD, and I've only found the SQ to be adequete - other early SACDs are much better IMO. Will pick this one up.

512Z9EEZY8L.jpg

Sale on Black Sabbath at amazon UK...don't pay any attention to the description of the contents...here

Just saw that too Clint.......Snood was tempted - comes out to 210 dollars which includes shipping , waaaaaaaay cheaper then USA 400 or anywhere else - great looking set, Snood just not the biggest Sabbath Fan, but set it Beautiful :yikes

Just saw that too Clint.......Snood was tempted - comes out to 210 dollars which includes shipping , waaaaaaaay cheaper then USA 400 or anywhere else - great looking set, Snood just not the biggest Sabbath Fan, but set it Beautiful :yikes

The interesting part is the hi res USB...wonder who worked on that...from comments I have read the vinyl is pretty noisy(pops and crackles)

The interesting part is the hi res USB...wonder who worked on that...from comments I have read the vinyl is pretty noisy(pops and crackles)

Reading that it is MQA hi res hmmmmmm........thought that was for hi res streaming at maybe cd quality?? Would have to convert to flac, but wondering what resolution hi res?

Alos kooo Sale on the upcoming Who live 1968 Fillmore East 2 cd set - out in April - 12.20 dollars shipped on Amazon UK whole Amerzon has it listed at 21.37 plus shipping and tax:howl

Snood like the Who so yeah take my money lol

Also Pete Townshend Who Came First expanded 2 CD set - kinda high - came out to about 21 bux shiped UK and listed at 28.44 plus shipping and tax on Amerzon - Yeah Snood ordered but will have my finger on the cancel button on this one perhaps. :rolleyes:

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-who-live-at-the-fillmore-east-1968/

Last edited:
Yes was 12.92....dunno why xtc went to mp3 but it is 12.92...will fix when get home from work

Linky all fixed - Thank You Tim - but yeah the Yes was def 12.92 earlier today. :(

Last edited:
Back