• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no desire for that Roxy album...I couldn't get thru the first 3 songs..I'm getting my strategy together to buy the Buddy Holly sacd now...I have a few more details to work out.....but in regards to Gos..."friends don't let friends spend money on expedited shipping":walker

Perhaps I should listen to it in its entirety before pulling the trigger [ROXY]. There IS a LOT of trashy surround music out there....NOT even ONE HIT WONDERs.....more like NO HIT BLUNDERS :yikes

Phil Collins does MOTOWN.............Why is a proper white BRIT boy like Phil even going there? I'll soon find out.:ugham: But then again, Michael McDonald did manage [somewhat] to pull it off. http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=1362#tracks AND http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=2538

*ahem*

Gos will now morph into Gos 3.0

Life changing events will force me to look for bargains, refrain from excess shipping charges...and refrain from buying what I don't LOVE. Starting...... Monday!

:violin and :chill and :yikes and :banana:

Promises, PROMISES. Been there .... done that........ Face it, Gene, we're all ADDICTS [to music] and in my case MOVIES!

As far as expedited shipping.....I'm still traveling on that slow boat to China!:ugham:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...366E58611A0066212432366E58611A00&&FORM=VDRVRV

Perhaps I should listen to it in its entirety before pulling the trigger [ROXY]. There IS a LOT of trashy surround music out there....NOT even ONE HIT WONDERs.....more like NO HIT BLUNDERS :yikes

Phil Collins does MOTOWN.............Why is a proper white BRIT boy like Phil even going there? I'll soon find out.:ugham: But then again, Michael McDonald did manage [somewhat] to pull it off. http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=1362#tracks AND http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=2538

Actually Michael McDonald does a great job with Motown...his voice is WAY better than Phil's voice...always was...always will be...Phil had some timely hits..but his range is very limited...he's a better drummer than singer..I have both of the Motown discs by Michael..

Actually Michael McDonald does a great job with Motown...his voice is WAY better than Phil's voice...always was...always will be...Phil had some timely hits..but his range is very limited...he's a better drummer than singer..I have both of the Motown discs by Michael..

I have the MLP DVD~A 5.1 of Motown ONE and the SACD 5.1 of Motown Two and they are, aside from being stunningly recorded and remixed into surround, wonderful albums.

Agreed. Big time.
Phil Collins doing Motown is like Jack Johnson doing The Sex Pistols.
Frankly never understood Collins' appeal.

30% off The Pixies' Doolittle at the 4AD store through 13th December (I think). Use code "4ADISCOUNT." 30% off everything else, too, except pre-orders, although the Doolittle Pure Audio Blu-Ray is the label's one and only surround title, so far as I know.

So, for those wanting Pixies. With the discount, then add media mail shipping (US) your total should come to $16.75 in case you are interested. :)

WOW!!!! That price.....they must have printed a ton of these if they can offer at that price.

Normally, GOS would buy a back~up copy AT THAT PRICE, but GOS 3.0 intervened and said ABSOLUTELY NOT! :ugham:

But then again, "the flesh is weak........."

WOW!!!! That price.....they must have printed a ton of these if they can offer at that price.

either that or they aren't selling many of them...it's hard for us to believe...but it might just be reality...to be candid...if they can't sell a quality piece like this...at this price...there is no hope for our hobby to survive..

But knowing that GOS has a soft spot for The Divine Miss M, Elusive Disc is blowing out the MoFi VINYL edition for $14.99: http://www.elusivedisc.com/Bette-Mi...red-Limited-Edition-LP/productinfo/MFSLP1011/

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You are right.......I could not resist. I absolutely LOVE that album....and this particular edition should sound spectacular. Yes...I just knee-jerked and ordered.

But, Clint...I do love this album...and I do not own it......so.......cheap price......

I have purchased several MOFI vinyls and they all sound spectacular. Stone silent...which is what I'm looking for....

You are right.......I could not resist. I absolutely LOVE that album....and this particular edition should sound spectacular. Yes...I just knee-jerked and ordered.

But, Clint...I do love this album...and I do not own it......so.......cheap price......

I have purchased several MOFI vinyls and they all sound spectacular. Stone silent...which is what I'm looking for....

Oh boy...this is going to be a LONG process:fly:

Oh boy...this is going to be a LONG process:fly:

The flesh IS weak......but how could one resist the charms of Miss M's spectacular debut album...........which should be released in SURROUND [the QUAD Open Reel IS simply amazing].

GOS :banana::banana::banana:.0, I'm proud of you....provided you didn't pay for expedited shipping :yikes

You should have purchased it during the 10% sale..but it's still a good deal..and if you are going to get it anyway...it's RIGHT HERE

Back