• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blrac

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I know people occasionally mention things being on sale on certain sites, but I noticed there is no dedicated post to updating these sales. So mods, here is your chance to sticky this post and lets keep track of sales for surround sound only. I want this to be limited to only music released in surround in--BDA, DVD-A, SACD, DualDisc, DVD, or any other format we can order to get a physical copy of a surround "disc." I want it to be for new products only, whether it is an upcoming release, newly released, re-released, or an old favorite, but nothing from auction sites or similar type sites--online is fine, such as Amazon, importcds, etc. as well as physical stores whether locally or nationwide or worldwide. Basically some place that either I could order online, or drive and go buy it, or have one of our great members get it for me, brand new off of a shelf. No membership required sites, such as BJ's or Sam's Club please since not everyone is a member, unless you are willing to purchase for others who want it. I don't really have a preference on whether we include downloads. I think that is subject to discussion, but I am personally more interested in the physical media. Let me know what you think, and lets start sharing our discounts and deals :upthumb

Carl

I know people occasionally mention things being on sale on certain sites, but I noticed there is no dedicated post to updating these sales. So mods, here is your chance to sticky this post and lets keep track of sales for surround sound only. I want this to be limited to only music released in surround in--BDA, DVD-A, SACD, DualDisc, DVD, or any other format we can order to get a physical copy of a surround "disc." I want it to be for new products only, whether it is an upcoming release, newly released, re-released, or an old favorite, but nothing from auction sites or similar type sites--online is fine, such as Amazon, importcds, etc. as well as physical stores whether locally or nationwide or worldwide. Basically some place that either I could order online, or drive and go buy it, or have one of our great members get it for me, brand new off of a shelf. No membership required sites, such as BJ's or Sam's Club please since not everyone is a member, unless you are willing to purchase for others who want it. I don't really have a preference on whether we include downloads. I think that is subject to discussion, but I am personally more interested in the physical media. Let me know what you think, and lets start sharing our discounts and deals :upthumb

Great idea!... But I can't help but think we wouldn't need a thread like this if Clint Eastwood was still here at the QQ... we miss you, my man! I'm sure wherever you are, you're still finding the best deals out there!

Uh oh. I missed something somehow. What happened to Clint Eastwood?

No, you didn't miss anything. We don't know for sure what is up with Clint. Rumors are a very bad thing, but it's very possible Clint has fallen ill. Some of us have talked to him right after his last post...which I believe was end of July. I just keep hoping that whatever his condition is, that he gets better and can come back as he is a wonderful man and does a lot of good for this forum.

Thank you all for listing sales and great deals you have found. That is exactly what I had hoped for when I started this thread. Now if we can only get it "stickied" for quick and easy reference the other part of my post will be fulfilled. Please advise the mods to do so for everyone's continued ease of access.

ImportCDs is having a 10% off sale on ALL items [coupon code: Take 10] until November 21st. Check out their prices on Santana Lotus, Jethro Tull Stand Up and some MoFi Stereo SACD titles. GREAT prices, IMO!

With the 10% off they have Jeff Beck WIRED (Yes, that one) on sale [w/discount] for $41.35 but it's presently on backorder http://www.importcds.com/jeff-beck-wired-sacd-hybrid/4547366270730

Last edited:
ImportCDs is having a 10% off sale on ALL items [coupon code: Save 10] until November 21st.

I just tried the save10 promo code, but it doesn't work. I get the message: "The Promo Code has expired". Bummer

I just tried the save10 promo code, but it doesn't work. I get the message: "The Promo Code has expired". Bummer

It's TAKE10 and has worked for me OK. Twice;)

P.S.:
Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven $18.35
Benefit $16.34
Doolittle $18.35
Tales From Topographic Oceans: Expanded Edition $23.99
Three Of A Perfect Pair $16.47

Back