• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I ordered too. For 4-ears to recommend a LOSSY product so vigorously it must be something special. Besides I like the band a lot and have their other multichannel stuff, as well as BMAT. They forced me to add a CD copy of Styx's "The Mission" to get free shipping. I've been meaning to pick that up too.

Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, Lossy usually sucks but I was shocked how great this album acquitted itself in that format. Besides, the album is really special and I think all who hear it will be thrilled by both the content and brilliance of the recording. Really discrete, as well!

Great price on that and other JT box sets (Passion Play, War Child...). I did some comparison shopping a few weeks ago when DD slashed the price on the Aqualung megabox, and Import CDs has prices that are almost as good or, in some cases (Stand Up, Benefit), quite a bit better. Worth keeping an eye on both sites, though, as prices fluctuate frequently--especially with these regular sales.

For those who don't yet have the Jethro Tull boxset [with Steve Wilson 5.1 remix] of Minstrel In The Gallery, Deep Discount currently has it for $23.70 and with their current 10% off coupon [GIVING] until November 6th, the price is further reduced to $21.33! http://www.deepdiscount.com/minstrel-in-the-gallery-40th-anniversary-la-grande/825646157204

Clint, I swore I wasn't going to place any more orders with DD but I ended up ordering four more titles....including the Hans Zimmer Live in Prague BD~V, Jeff Beck's Truth [AF Stereo SACD] and RPWL's DVD~5.0 The Show Beyond Man and Time.

MUCH better prices than Amazon and DD has really upped the ante with pretty rapid FREE shipping and NO [DREADED] sales tax.:banana:

Damn u 4 eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared - another 11 bux for an awesome title..........wait what 11 bux shipped with the code??? :yikes

Thank you :smokin

Snood, it seems that Deep Discount has been on a roll lately. $28 bucks for the Aqualung Boxset [delivered in MINT condition], two, count 'em, $5 off coupons this past week and now their 10% off coupons and FREE shipping over $25 and Nooooooooooo Sales TAX!:banana:

Even with Amazon Prime I still have to pay sales tax and I'm in that income bracket which is soooooooooo SHIT~E!:yikes

Snood, it seems that Deep Discount has been on a roll lately. $28 bucks for the Aqualung Boxset [delivered in MINT condition], two, count 'em, $5 off coupons this past week and now their 10% off coupons and FREE shipping over $25 and Nooooooooooo Sales TAX!:banana:

Even with Amazon Prime I still have to pay sales tax and I'm in that income bracket which is soooooooooo SHIT~E!:yikes

OK, I bit... :)

I ordered the Marilion SACD and since I'm weak - I added Hotel California. With 10% discount, tax added and no shipping, I got both shipped for $88.92

OK, I bit... :)

I ordered the Marilion SACD and since I'm weak - I added Hotel California. With 10% discount, tax added and no shipping, I got both shipped for $88.92

Atta boy, Gene. Hey, it's still cheaper than staying at the Hotel California for a night and when you figure in room service and gratuities, a STEAL!:banana:

A GREAT deal on the latest Rolling Stones BD~V/CD combo Live From The Vaults Series in which the Rolling Stones perform for the first time LIVE the entire Sticky Fingers Album: https://www.amazon.com/The-Rolling-...65953&creativeASIN=B074BNB16N&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Blu~Ray.com Review: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-R...e-at-the-Fonda-Theatre-Blu-ray/185855/#Review
I got this a couple weeks ago. It's alright. Jack Nicholson in audience, etc. Jack White does an appearance. Whatever, it's just all right.

I got this a couple weeks ago. It's alright. Jack Nicholson in audience, etc. Jack White does an appearance. Whatever, it's just all right.

Should I cancel the order? Just alright ain't good enuf, Mark~E.

I thought their recent Havana Concert was fantastic.

Addenda: I attempted to cancel my order but they were preparing for shipment so hopefully it will be canceled....update: they already shipped it out. Oh Well!:yikes

Back