• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some examples of available titles that you can use the TAKE10 promo code on....best price around on MIRAGE.....LOADED.....now if you are brave enough to admit that you like disco music...AND I DO....this isn't a surround disc but it has excellent fidelity and it's all the disco music you will ever need...and I mean that in a good way...3 albums on one blu ray audio disc...and a good price ...GRACE JONES...and you can ask fredblue about this one....HERE

I have those 3 above and would recommend them to anyone that enjoys the content...now here are a few that I don't have and can't give an opinion on...but this first one is on a surround poll on the forum...and it's CHEAP....HERE.....another one HERE...and a concert HERE

All the titles I have listed are in stock right now...just one more...in case you never picked this one up and now regret it....the best price around right now..and don't forget the 10% off....HERE

Jeeze your a busy sales kind a shopper , Clint .:D

We can always rely on you to find us the best and latest deals. Wish I had a modicum of your sales sleuth savvy. (y)

Best I can come up with for seasonal sales is to try and improve my edumakation .

(The new billboards are out)

20171125_131241.jpg

Sorry 4 that.:couch

10% off with purchase of 2 or more

my sales tax in Cali is almost 9% so buy 2 to only save sales tax

meh, not so much

wake me at 50% off and when http://realorfake4k.com/ says 4K shot

Actually, AmazonUS has the BEST prices on 4K and I do read the reviews at blu~ray.com before purchasing as a lot of them are indeed 2K upsampled. Amazon did blow out a number of 4K [?] films for under $10 during Black Friday. And their used like new 4Ks are also a great deal.

Thanks for listing that website of real, almost 4K and real 4K titles.

No wonder 4K isn't taking off. BAD selection of titles and upsampled fakes is no way to launch a new, IMPROVED [?] format. Shame on HOLLYWOOD.:(

Actually, AmazonUS has the BEST prices on 4K and I do read the reviews at blu~ray.com before purchasing as a lot of them are indeed 2K upsampled. Amazon did blow out a number of 4K [?] films for under $10 during Black Friday. And their used like new 4Ks are also a great deal.

Thanks for listing that website of real, almost 4K and real 4K titles.

No wonder 4K isn't taking off. BAD selection of titles and upsampled fakes is no way to launch a new, IMPROVED [?] format. Shame on HOLLYWOOD.:(

Hopefully the reason is all the specs are getting sorted out. HDMI, HDR, Dolby Vision. Prices dropping on 4k monitors should help.

Back