• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tsk tsk ...NOW you tell me!!!!
Thank you so much...we shall see...

Clint has MANY talents, Kap, but clairvoyancy, unfortunately, isn't one of them. You still have time to contact ImportCD and cancel your order as AmazonUK [with VAT removed] does have the best price.

However, Clint 3.0 IS working on developing X~Ray vision to aid and abet his voyeuristic tendencies. :yikes

I thought I would post this for any DEVO fans out there...I was on importcds looking around and saw this...but be warned...this is NOT an audiophile type of product...it's more along the lines of bootleg quality.....BUT for the Devo fan...it might be of interest at this price..

Just thought I would follow up the 15% off sale at music direct...I just ordered Janis Joplin Pearl with the promo code discount and it comes to $25.49...and I grabbed Elvis 24 Karat Hits at the same price...both SACDs...and with the discounts it came to $50.98 which got me free shipping and no tax charged...now if I would have purchased these 2 at Acoustic Sounds right now with their 15% sale they wouldn't discount those 2 titles...they would be $30 each plus you would have to pay for shipping..which is $14.79..so the end result is that the same products on sale at each place are very different in cost...Acoustic Sounds comes to $74.77...Music Direct $50.98....$23.79 cheaper at Music Direct for the same products...

Just thought I would follow up the 15% off sale at music direct...I just ordered Janis Joplin Pearl with the promo code discount and it comes to $25.49...and I grabbed Elvis 24 Karat Hits at the same price...both SACDs...and with the discounts it came to $50.98 which got me free shipping and no tax charged...now if I would have purchased these 2 at Acoustic Sounds right now with their 15% sale they wouldn't discount those 2 titles...they would be $30 each plus you would have to pay for shipping..which is $14.79..so the end result is that the same products on sale at each place are very different in cost...Acoustic Sounds comes to $74.77...Music Direct $50.98....$23.79 cheaper at Music Direct for the same products...

Clint, I'm still awaiting MusicDirect's 20% off MUSIC sale like they had last year. And I agree, except for Acoustic Sounds very recent 50% off SACD blowout [which did NOT include free shipping] music direct is the better of the two when it comes to sales.

Happy New Year Clint and hopefully 2018 will bring us more QUAD/5.1 goodies.....and sales to match!

Clint, I'm still awaiting MusicDirect's 20% off MUSIC sale like they had last year. And I agree, except for Acoustic Sounds very recent 50% off SACD blowout [which did NOT include free shipping] music direct is the better of the two when it comes to sales.

Happy New Year Clint and hopefully 2018 will bring us more QUAD/5.1 goodies.....and sales to match!

Well...the 20% sale isn't going to happen in 2017...that's for sure...

Happy New Year Ralphie...may the new year be filled with happiness for you(y)

Well...the 20% sale isn't going to happen in 2017...that's for sure...

Happy New Year Ralphie...may the new year be filled with happiness for you(y)

Clint, perhaps at the stroke of Midnight, Music Direct will drop the ball with their 20% off sale :ugham:

Not likely, but I have enough MoFi Stereo/MONO SACDs to keep me going for quite awhile. Am currently spinning their MONO SACD of JA's Surrealistic Pillow! (y)

Besides, ImportCDs has been blowing out a slew of their back catalogue SACDs for under $13 [plus of course s/h]. :banana:

SDE is reporting that Amazon Germany is having another one of their buy 2 get one free sales on box sets. There are quite a few that have surround content that are eligible in the sale: Eye in the Sky, A Farewell to Kings, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band as well as several King Crimson boxes, and many more.....

NativeDSD Music has a label-wide sale on the 34 albums from Cobra Records. They are available in DSD Stereo, DSD Surround Sound and in most cases DSD Binaural.
These are DSD Exclusive, not available on SACD albums.

Cobra Sale - Facebook.jpg

We have put Cobra Records​ "In the Spotlight" with a 10% discount on all 34 of the DSD Stereo, DSD Multichannel and DSD Binaural Albums in the Cobra Records DSD Catalog available at Native DSD Music​.
Use discount code COBRA through January 22, 2018 at the NativeDSD Music store to get the savings.

Not sure where to begin when discovering the fine catalog of Cobra Records? Not a problem!
Cobra Records Managing Director and Producer Tom Peeters highlights his 5 Favorite DSD Albums for a great start to 2018 in this article on the NativeDSD Blog.

http://blog.nativedsd.com/cobra-records-in-the-spotlight-10-off/
https://www.facebook.com/NativeDsdMusic/posts/1630582213666847

Ryan, can you send me the Amazon link? I've been only able to find the CD and vinyl editions. Thanks!
Just found it, forget about it. I spent the discount on Brave and Heavy Horses, I'll wait a bit more before ordering this one. Thanks!

Back