Other Quadraphonic Receivers Like Sansui QRX 9001 that cost less money?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Varian

Hi All,

Are there any other Quadraphonic Receivers or Quadraphonic decoders/Synthesizer/ amp that are better or like Sansui QRX 9001 that cost less money? Are there any Quadraphonic Receivers or Quadraphonic decoders/Synthesizer/ amp that have the same features as the Sansui QRX 9001 that cost less money? I notices a lot of people have the Marantz Receivers. Is The Marantz Receivers like the Sansui QRX 9001 and do they have the same features? Write Back. Thank you for any help and info.

Sincerely,

Varian

Hi All,

Are there any other Quadraphonic Receivers or Quadraphonic decoders/Synthesizer/ amp that are better or like Sansui QRX 9001 that cost less money? Are there any Quadraphonic Receivers or Quadraphonic decoders/Synthesizer/ amp that have the same features as the Sansui QRX 9001 that cost less money? I notices a lot of people have the Marantz Receivers. Is The Marantz Receivers like the Sansui QRX 9001 and do they have the same features? Write Back. Thank you for any help and info.

Sincerely,

Varian

I will throw in my 2 cents worth. You can look for a Sansui QRX 8001. A little less power and does not have Dolby, but it does have CD4-392 IC Based CD4 demodulator and a OK Matrix decoders. The Akai AS-1070, AS-180 or AS-1080DB are good choices, all have the CD4 demod based on the CD4-392. Last but not least of my suggestions would the be Sears Fisher 634 again with a good CD4 demod and OK matrix decoders. Look for tons of other suggestions to come your way.

Hi,
Do any of the Marantz Quadraphonic Receivers have Dolby, Matrix, cd4, SQ & QS? Write Back. Thank you for any info.

Sincerely,
Varian

I will throw in my 2 cents worth. You can look for a Sansui QRX 8001. A little less power and does not have Dolby, but it does have CD4-392 IC Based CD4 demodulator and a OK Matrix decoders. The Akai AS-1070, AS-180 or AS-1080DB are good choices, all have the CD4 demod based on the CD4-392. Last but not least of my suggestions would the be Sears Fisher 634 again with a good CD4 demod and OK matrix decoders. Look for tons of other suggestions to come your way.

Hi,
Do any of the Marantz Quadraphonic Receivers have Dolby, Matrix, cd4, SQ & QS? Write Back. Thank you for any info.

Sincerely,
Varian

None of the Marantz quad receivers have SQ,QS or CD-4 built in. There is a add-on that fits underneath the receiver that will do SQ (SQA-1, SQA2 or SQA-2A).
The matrix built into the Marantz is not QS or SQ or Dolby.

vinylguy4

Back