• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Harman/Kardon 44+ CD-4 Demodulator Owner's Manual and User's Guide

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
I came across this stuff when I was cleaning out my home office. The Owner's Manual is a 3-page fold-out, and the User's Guide is a 2-page foldout. The Registration Card is also included, but it is obviously invalid. If you have an H/K 44+, you might as well pick this up. I am asking for US$10.00 (mainly for postage and the envelope) by PayPal, using the gift option. It has been folded, so it will be mailed folded in a half-document sized envelope. If you want it, please send me a private message and I will give you the payment instructions.

P1020398.jpg

Last edited:
I came across this stuff when I was cleaning out my home office. The Owner's Manual is a 3-page fold-out, and the User's Guide is a 2-page foldout. The Registration Card is also included, but it is obviously invalid. If you have an H/K 44+, you might as well pick this up. I am asking for US$10.00 (mainly for postage and the envelope) by PayPal, using the gift option. It has been folded, so it will be mailed folded in a half-document sized envelope. If you want it, please send me a private message and I will give you the payment instructions.

View attachment 27703

That's a good unit for anyone who still has one.

I took another look at the postage cost, and a Canadian buyer can pay me in (Ten) Loonies as a PayPal gift ... US$10.00 to everywhere else in the world.

Nobody? Really? OK, six bucks (US)? I don't want to toss it out. Six bucks might not even cover the postage, but it might buy me a :beer2

Back