Marantz SQA-2B problem

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grajay

Hi I am a new member but a long long time (1973) quad user and geek.
My marantz sqa2b has dropped the front left channel and gained a slight hum, bad news, good news the hum I was starting to get on my Marantz 4100 stopped when I removed the unit!
I've checked and replaced the coupling cap (no difference) so problem is more serious.
Has anyone got a schematic for the unit there is so much flux and glue on the board it is hard to trace.
Thanks

Hi I am a new member but a long long time (1973) quad user and geek.
My marantz sqa2b has dropped the front left channel and gained a slight hum, bad news, good news the hum I was starting to get on my Marantz 4100 stopped when I removed the unit!
I've checked and replaced the coupling cap (no difference) so problem is more serious.
Has anyone got a schematic for the unit there is so much flux and glue on the board it is hard to trace.
Thanks

Send me your email, I can provide you with the service manual.

_Kristian

Send me your email, I can provide you with the service manual.

_Kristian

Working again sounds better than it has in years (decades) with very little logic pumping
Replaced most of the caps and what appeared to be 2 blown transistors and touched up several solder joints.

Thanks again

Back