Analogue Productions Hybrid Stereo (and Mono) SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoura

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Four new Hybrid Stereo SACDs are In Stock and available today at Acoustic Sounds:

4 New Stereo SACDs from Analogue Productions.jpg

• Otis Redding - Otis Blue
  • Son House - Father of Folk Blues
  • Bruno Walter, Columbia Symphony Orchestra - Beethoven: Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68
  • Cowboy Junkies - The Trinity Session

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&orderby=12&NewArrivals=true&categoryID=4

My money is spent and the package on the way :)

Had an order ready to go since the weekend at 20% off, glad I waited an extra few days to actually pull the trigger.
Used the extra 5% to add another disc

My money is spent and the package on the way :)

Had an order ready to go since the weekend at 20% off, glad I waited an extra few days to actually pull the trigger.
Used the extra 5% to add another disc

I am so annoyed. I have 2 DSD downloads in my cart, and when I add the Thanks20 code, it doesn't do anything. UGH. I"m supposed to get 20% off downloads, but nothing happens. I give up...

NOt worth the hassle...

I am so annoyed. I have 2 DSD downloads in my cart, and when I add the Thanks20 code, it doesn't do anything. UGH. I"m supposed to get 20% off downloads, but nothing happens. I give up...

NOt worth the hassle...

DSD Downloads apparently are not covered by the Acoustic Sounds 20% Off Sale.
On the other hand, most SACDs are - so deals on both Jimi Hendrix SACDs and the Stevie Ray Vaughan 6 SACD Box Set ($70 Off!) are.

Some good bargains here. :)

Analogue Productions has announced 10 upcoming Hybrid Stereo SACDs:
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears - Bloodlines (4 SACD Box Set)
  • Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come
  • Dr. John - Dr. John's Gumbo
  • Duke Ellington - Jazz Party In Stereo
  • Johnny Hartman - Once In Every Life
  • Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams
  • Linda Ronstadt - What's New
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan - In The Beginning
  • Various Artists - The Sound of Jazz
  • Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink

Analogue Productions has announced 10 upcoming Hybrid Stereo SACDs:
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears - Bloodlines (4 SACD Box Set)
  • Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come
  • Dr. John - Dr. John's Gumbo
  • Duke Ellington - Jazz Party In Stereo
  • Johnny Hartman - Once In Every Life
  • Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams
  • Linda Ronstadt - What's New
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan - In The Beginning
  • Various Artists - The Sound of Jazz
  • Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink

Very Nice list.
They released the Miles Davis before, I'm glad it's back, I missed it last time.
The SRV will be a nice compliment to the Texas Hurricane box.
Happy to see the Joe Walsh too.

I'm glad to see Linda Ronstadt finally making it to domestic SACD. Good to hear her do the narration on the Eagles' history last night on the Kennedy Center Honors broadcast. I'm still hoping "Cry Like Rainstorm, Howl Like The Wind" will make in to SACD someday.

I'm glad to see Linda Ronstadt finally making it to domestic SACD. Good to hear her do the narration on the Eagles' history last night on the Kennedy Center Honors broadcast. I'm still hoping "Cry Like Rainstorm, Howl Like The Wind" will make in to SACD someday.

How I miss Linda. Wonder why AP is re~releasing What's New (again) since it's already been released in surround on DVD~A and Warner Japan SACD?

BTW, I always enjoy the Kennedy Center broadcasts and last night was excellent, IMO.

How I miss Linda. Wonder why AP is re~releasing What's New (again) since it's already been released in surround on DVD~A and Warner Japan SACD?

As Soundboy said "I'm glad to see Linda Ronstadt finally making it to domestic SACD."
This will be the first US release of Linda Ronstadt on SACD.

As Soundboy said "I'm glad to see Linda Ronstadt finally making it to domestic SACD."
This will be the first US release of Linda Ronstadt on SACD.

Fine and dandy, Brian but actually the Nelson Riddle, Linda Ronstadt collaborations yielded three [LP] discs worth of material (which I have on a 2 RBCD boxset) of which What's New comprised only one of the discs (and it DOES sound fantastic on my MLP DVD~A multichannel version).

Releasing ALL 32 cuts on SACD would be a first.

https://www.amazon.com/Round-Midnight-Linda-Ronstadt/dp/B000002H3S

Here's an update on the upcoming reissue on SACD and LP of Once In Every Life by Johnny Hartman from Chad Kassem.
It took Kassem 22 years to get the reissue license for this album......

tempAAPJ_105__111594__10242016100617-6739.jpg

"Another one you're not going to want to miss is our new reissue of Johnny Hartman's Once In Every Life. Wow! I've been trying to license this title since 1994, and I finally got it. You'll know why I tried so long after you hear it. If you like our reissue of Dean Martin/Dream With Dean, you're gonna love this one. You might have heard the music from the movie The Bridges of Madison County. That movie turned a lot of people on to Johnny Hartman."

Back