Quadtrade newsletter ('90s) back issues (photos/scans)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadtrade

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
quadtrade back issue

there was not many of these
it was at the start of the computer era
try and get them up for posterity
i do not have them all, except perhaps on an old floppy
yes we were using hard floppies when doing this
others might fill in the holes if they still have these

front page-002.jpg8 track repair2.jpgquad lives page 3-001.jpgfront cont-001.jpg

a few of Nicks articles
new nick2.jpg

Attachments

• Image (214)-001.jpg
    Image (214)-001.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Image (213).jpg
    Image (213).jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Image (212).jpg
    Image (212).jpg
    202 KB · Views: 302
Ahh, the promise of Dolby 5.1....... there is some nostalgia for you! I have a few issues still. I can post them if wanted. John

Hey John

Glad for the help, i am missing a couple as i sent them all out. Just not sure how to do this, in order or just put stuff up, there were not many issues. I asked the mods to maybe get a place for media like this. There is a lot of items folks would like to see. Meanwhile scan away!! Tad

some of the qs issue

qsd1-001.jpgQSOUND FRONT.jpgreel1.jpgnew wudke.jpgscott varner.jpgscott 2.jpgqsinst.jpgqsinst2.jpg

Last edited:
I just created a new forum section for stuff like this.

When I get a chance I will look for other stuff that belongs here/there. If anyone finds something let me know via PM

Thanks

And a HUGE thanks to Tad as this is the kind of stuff I love to see in the forum. Really sweet!!! :cool::cool:

I just created a new forum section for stuff like this.

When I get a chance I will look for other stuff that belongs here/there. If anyone finds something let me know via PM

Thanks

And a HUGE thanks to Tad as this is the kind of stuff I love to see in the forum. Really sweet!!! :cool::cool:

Fun stuff. Brings back great memories.
Wonder if copies of the Evolution/4 Quad newsletters are around somewhere. :)

SOME OF THE SQ ISSUE

Attachments

• sq cover.jpg
    sq cover.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 236
  • sc blues.jpg
    sc blues.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 240
  • sq letters.jpg
    sq letters.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 236
  • mr sq.jpg
    mr sq.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 242
  • why scott1.jpg
    why scott1.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 243
  • why scott.jpg
    why scott.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 249
  • VCR.jpg
    VCR.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 250
  • mr sq new.jpg
    mr sq new.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 243
Tad: I'll see what I have, scan and send to you if it is not a duplication. Hey, I see I was looking for Jefferson Airplane and Bob Dylan in my "Want" ad in that last copy!
John
just scan and put them up here. I have to go thru some more stuff, i may have a bit more, but like i said, i sent all of a few issues out with none kept. Figured i could just print more. But those hard floppies are in a box of a couple hundred!! Not sure they are even there, so put up what ya have!!!

I think you have some of the pages mixed between various issues, I kept them stapled....I'll post them complete once I figure out how to attach scans as pdf files on here. :mad:@: "Error Occurred" John

Back