Yes it's a boot, but....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone once told me these sounded like they were passed through a cheap QS or SQ box, and the four-channel output was put on the tape. I've never managed to score one but have seen lots of these. Maybe one day I'll win one.

Incidentally, I have happened to lock onto one of those "by Sound Alike Music" Quad tapes. The one I have is in the style of John Denver and it is Quad. Terrible Quad, poorly mastered, over saturated, hastily edited and poorly mixed, but it is 4-channel discrete!

Someone once told me these sounded like they were passed through a cheap QS or SQ box, and the four-channel output was put on the tape. I've never managed to score one but have seen lots of these. Maybe one day I'll win one.

Incidentally, I have happened to lock onto one of those "by Sound Alike Music" Quad tapes. The one I have is in the style of John Denver and it is Quad. Terrible Quad, poorly mastered, over saturated, hastily edited and poorly mixed, but it is 4-channel discrete!

Probably the same people from Capitol Records U.S. who did up the Floyd AHM and DSOTM Q8 wonders.:yikes

Back