Steven Wilson: "To The Bone" (new album)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm not sure what I knew. Guess I was looking for a US vendor (based in US) that won't have too much for shipping charge...and get it in a few days after release. Or maybe the Wilson site is just that??

On that site, if you're ordering the Blu-Ray, $4 is not bad at all for a shipping charge.
Or you could wait until amazon US lists the Blu-Ray on their site.

It looks like Burning Shed isn't stocking the Deluxe Set of his album. Strange...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

That had been mentioned on the Burning Shed Twitter feed, i guess its all tied up with the new Caroline Deal that they have the exclusive, a shame for sure.

Yep, and I just ordered a box set from there.
A final total of $79.56 (with only $14.56 in shipping costs, especially being USPS Priority) is MUCH better than having to pay $35 for shipping as originally posted.

:)
Or $55 to begin with. So, is this the final word on the box set? You made it sound like there would be another vendor.

Or $55 to begin with. So, is this the final word on the box set? You made it sound like there would be another vendor.

I don't know if this is the final word on the box set, but this is what I was referring to when I said that there would be a US online store selling the box set. It's just that it took a lot longer for this US online store to go live than what Rob (SW's web man) had originally said.

Could someone kindly tell me how much are the shipping costs of the Deluxe edition for France?
I'd like to know before I enter all my personal details to yet another website...

Could someone kindly tell me how much are the shipping costs of the Deluxe edition for France?
I'd like to know before I enter all my personal details to yet another website...
Toulouse.jpg

Given that it gave me the shipping in dollars and the shipper as UPS International, I doubt this is accurate for you.

Am I the only one who is not that rapt in the song posted by SW featuring Ninet on vocals?
Up on the fence about this one......

Here's a youtube teaser for another track "The Same Asylum as Before" - to hear the whole song you need either Google Play or Deezer, at least for now....I'm sure it'll show up in other places in the not too distant future.
[video=youtube;x4faLjo-pzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4faLjo-pzc[/video]

Here's a youtube teaser for another track "The Same Asylum as Before" - to hear the whole song you need either Google Play or Deezer, at least for now....I'm sure it'll show up in other places in the not too distant future.
[video=youtube;x4faLjo-pzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4faLjo-pzc[/video]

Kinda reminds me of Stranger By the Minute (Stupid Dream).

Not that "Pariah" was in any way a bad track (far from it) but this clip has me feeling a LOT more excited for this album than I ever was before!
The musical references to the sound of Porcupine Tree records like "Stupid Dream", "Lightbulb Sub", and "In Absentia" are very present in this track, and that's why I like this preview clip very much!
Glad to see him moving away from traditional prog sounds while still retaining his usual ambitious spirit!

:)

Back