• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pioneer Five Speaker Set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Anybody interested in purchasing my five piece set of Pioneer speakers that includes four Pioneer SP-BS41-LR and one Pioneer SP-C21?

I used these lightly as a secondary surround system but am going to remove that secondary system because I really don't use it at all. I bought these in 2013 and they are in very good working condition; might have a few marks/some shelf-wear, but otherwise are good to go.

I'd prefer pick-up, but can offer to ship them (I believe I still have the original packaging) via UPS ground within the USA if the buyer pays the actual shipping costs.

If interested, please let me know and we'll see if we can work something out....I am looking for a cash sale.

I'll be busy over the next few weeks, so, these will be available again in mid-January of 2017.

I did locate the original boxes/packaging.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all :)

I'll be busy over the next few weeks, so, these will be available again in mid-January of 2017.

I did locate the original boxes/packaging.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all :)

we are neighbors of sort. I'm pretty close to you, I would visit, but, I cannot stand PA. Knew a girl in Gettysburg once- PA is like Canada, you love it but the beer sucks.:smokin

Back