Carrie Fisher R.I.P.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How horrible to have survived your child...and then that happened. Boggles the mind.

That is why taking an omega 3 fish oil cap, and an aspirin a day is a very smart thing to do especially if you are at all overweight or have high blood pressure.

I am not trying to be sarcastic (oddly I know), it's true that it can save your life.

That is why taking an omega 3 fish oil cap, and an aspirin a day is a very smart thing to do especially if you are at all overweight or have high blood pressure.

I am not trying to be sarcastic (oddly I know), it's true that it can save your life.

For High blood pressure I recommend Passion Fruit (or "Parcha" as we call it in Puerto Rico).

WOW, now Debbie?...we call it something akin to "Dragging somebody with you"..this time Carrie dragged her Mom...

this happened when my Mom passed away in 2001...2 months later, her Mom passed away...it's been 15 years and I miss them every day....

Hi,
it´s really sad that both passed away. As a child of the eighties I grew up with the original Star Wars Saga and Carrie Fisher will always be the princess in my memory and also in the memory of my childs, who are great SW Fans too!
Greetings and a good new year 2017,
stokowski

Back