"Sing!" ..loved it!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I'm a big fan of the "Minions" production team ("Despicable me" "The secret life of pets"), so we went a couple of nights ago to the movies to see it in English (Most movies are shown DUBBED here in Spain)...

It just so happened to be "Movie Day" so , it was like 5.50 EUR per ticket, and WE CAN'T REMEMBER EVER GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH THAT MANY PEOPLE!!!!of course , it was full of kids and a LOT of them LEFT as soon as they saw that it was in ENGLISH (cause Heaven forbid they should learn English...Spain being one of the countries where English level is REALLY low!!!)

As usual, the Minions were in the intro ...

And the movie is a lot of fun...it features at least 84 songs , or bits of them, so the licensing must have been a nightmare!!!!

Just a heads up to those who like these kind of movies...

...it was full of kids and a LOT of them LEFT as soon as they saw that it was in ENGLISH (cause Heaven forbid they should learn English...Spain being one of the countries where English level is REALLY low!!!)...

Despite taking three years of Spanish in high school and a bunch of private lessons when my company was doing business in South America, !Mi espanol es atroz! :banana: Glad that you enjoyed the movie. I'll tell my wife as she loves the animated stuff.

Back