• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Pure Audio 5.1 Blu-Ray - Quadrophenia - 2 copies

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to all of you and your families.

I have 2 copies up for grabs which are near impossible to find these days. They include the entire album in 96/24 DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1/Dolby TrueHD 5.1/PCM Stereo + Original 1973 mix in 96/24 Stereo.

I'm also posting for members at stevehoffman.tv - first come first serve

Photos & QQ ratings/opinions here: https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/poll.php?pollid=1448&do=showresults

Condition: EX-
All original packaging plus booklet included
Packaged well using bubble wrap and cardboard

$75 each (PayPal only) including shipping/tracking within U.S. Add $15 for international shipping. I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged by the postal service.

Let me know if you have questions. Thank you.

Regards,
Dan

Just conversing with Snood about crazy pricing with the Pure Audio Blu-ray Disc's now. Not unlike what we've seen before with DVD-AUDIO and numerous SACD's. A 3rd party seller has this new on the Zon for 481.00.????:confused: wtf
So I think your at a good price range.
I would buy but I've purchased 2 on release and glad I did.

After further research, I am dropping these to $50 each. Main reason being the disc is included as part of the Deluxe 5-disc Live In London set for about $100 in several places. For those who have Blu-Ray capabilities and only care about the original album in hi-res, I'm confident you will not find this item cheaper anywhere else as it is very much OOP.

There will be no further price drops. If no one takes these by the weekend, I will put them on Fee-Bay. Thank you.

Just get one from JB hi-fi those are the cheapest prices you'll see for 3 titles, ANATO, Quadrophenia and Breakfast in america. And they're in stock I ordered the latter, didn't have it.

Just get one from JB hi-fi those are the cheapest prices you'll see for 3 titles, ANATO, Quadrophenia and Breakfast in america. And they're in stock I ordered the latter, didn't have it.

I am still kicking myself when JB HiFi decided to clear their entire DVD-A stock for........$10 each
Foolishly I only brought a few. Some lucky guy must have brought the lot and was selling them on eBay for a lot more than $10!

I don't think these remaining BluRays will be $10 :(:(

Good lord - so I can get a brand new one for $38 shipped to US? Ugh.....guess I'm a dope.

I'm puzzled. The verbiage at JB describes the "Live in London" blu-Ray, but the cover pic is from the studio blu-Ray.

Sorry if I'm slow tonight....

I'm puzzled. The verbiage at JB describes the "Live in London" blu-Ray, but the cover pic is from the studio blu-Ray.

Sorry if I'm slow tonight....

I would venture that is the one you would want..........if u look at the song list it mentions 5.1 - it has limited supply aaaaaaaaaaand

The actual Quadrophenia Live Bluray is right below that one......

Also all prices are in AUD......so it says 29.99 which is like 22 dollars..........ordered the supertramp with paypal and it was in AUD total with shipping was 41.48 AUD which is 30 dollars. :yikes

Try 30, those prices, Snood is pretty sure in AUD - see me post above.

nice find

I didn't catch that until the very end of my order when it directed me to paypal and up top it said AUD.

I googled the conversion of AUD to USD and it is significantly lower.

Thanks for the heads up.

nice find

I didn't catch that until the very end of my order when it directed me to paypal and up top it said AUD.

I googled the conversion of AUD to USD and it is significantly lower.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah Snood splurged and bought the Deep Purple - Made in Japan Pure Audio Bluray also - did not know it was available :mad:@:

Back