• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pure Audio Blu-Ray - George Michael

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

upload_2017-1-6_23-8-12-png.371631

upload_2017-1-6_23-8-41-png.371632

I'm also posting this at stevehoffman.tv - first come first serve!

Audio: Stereo 24/96 PCM/Dolby/DTS-HD
Condition: EX
All original packaging included
Packaged well using bubble wrap and cardboard

$40 (PayPal only) including shipping/tracking within U.S. Add $15 for international shipping. I will not be responsible for items lost or damaged by the postal service.

Let me know if you have questions. Thank you.

Regards,
Dan

Great stereo live recording, but on blu-ray it should have either included video or surround. This disc has neither.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great stereo live recording, but on blu-ray it should have either included video or surround. This disc has neither.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just placed an order for the BD~A of George Michael's Symphonica from AmazonUK.......$20.94 delivered to the U.S.

BTW, I recently played the George Michael LIVE in LONDON BD~V and somehow they screwed up the 5.1 track and I resorted to playing it in Stereo with the DSP mode engaged on my pre/pro.

Just placed an order for the BD~A of George Michael's Symphonica from AmazonUK.......

While it is of course disappointing that this has no video or 5.1, it is still an exceptional disc. The hi-res sounds amazing. I think you will enjoy it. His cover of Elton John's "Idol" is worth the price of admission alone. It's been in regular rotation in my living room for the last few years. Still can't believe he's gone. :(

Back