King Crimson- now a DOUBLE QUARTET

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it seems Fripp is a VERY HAPPY CAMPER...

Bill Rieflin is back and Jeremy Stacey is STILL in...
So, now we're gonna have FOUR DRUMMERS!!!!!

Can't wait to see this....

If three drummers were THUNDERING, I can't even fathom the sheer power of FOUR DRUMMERS!!!

I'm sure Tony is gonna have a great time with four guys in front of him....

I could be wrong, but based on the arrangements of the three drummer line-up, I doubt there will be that many moments during the set where all four will be playing drums full force. A lot of the time I think it will still be three drummers (or less) playing with Rieflin and Stacey taking turns on the keyboards. The main moments I expect all four to play will be during some of the drum-only moments, but nonetheless, the REAL exciting news is that King Crimson are mainly touring the United States this year, and I really hope I can go! :)

I could be wrong, but based on the arrangements of the three drummer line-up, I doubt there will be that many moments during the set where all four will be playing drums full force. A lot of the time I think it will still be three drummers (or less) playing with Rieflin and Stacey taking turns on the keyboards. The main moments I expect all four to play will be during some of the drum-only moments, but nonetheless, the REAL exciting news is that King Crimson are mainly touring the United States this year, and I really hope I can go! :)

Yes, that is the beauty, cause three or four drummers playing all the time would not be exciting, that's why in places like "Hell Hounds..." it's so powerful!!!

Back