• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coldplay - Head Full of Dreams Blu-Ray (sealed) - 15$

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bright Side

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hey guys,

I bought the Coldplay Blu-Ray on eBay, but they sent me the Demi Moore movie "Striptease" instead. So they refunded me and I used the refund to buy the Blu-Ray from somebody else.

And then they sent me the correct Blu-Ray anyway ;-) So I'm offering it to you guys.

New and sealed. 15 USD plus shipping from (or within) Canada! Payment: Paypal. First come, first serve.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I bought the Coldplay Blu-Ray on eBay, but they sent me the Demi Moore movie "Striptease" instead. So they refunded me and I used the refund to buy the Blu-Ray from somebody else.

And then they sent me the correct Blu-Ray anyway ;-) So I'm offering it to you guys.

New and sealed. 15 USD plus shipping from (or within) Canada! Payment: Paypal. First come, first serve.

Was it popmarket or deepdiscount? :mad:@:

It was actually an Australian seller on eBay. Too lazy to look up the name right now ;-) But when I received the Blu-Rays (both Striptease and Coldplay), the information on the envelope did not match the information on the invoice inside did not match the name of the eBay seller. So it's a bunch of companies somehow working together in different countries. o_O

Hey guys,

Interested in "Striptease".
jk :D

Back