David Bowie "Blackstar" in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably would not have bought Blackstar had Bowie not passed right around the record's release date. An odd coincidence, I thought. But once I heard it, I couldn't stop listening to it. It's a fantastic record, especially considering the situation it was created under. This is one of those albums that seems to have been created with a 5.1 mix in mind. And I'm sure Tony Visconti would do a great job with it. Hope it happens.

I've never visited this part of forum.

In your defense, this is probably the better spot for the thread, after all it is the "Rumor Mill - Rumblings in surround" forum while the other thread is in the "non surround" music forum.

In your defense, this is probably the better spot for the thread, after all it is the "Rumor Mill - Rumblings in surround" forum while the other thread is in the "non surround" music forum.

Yea, I wondered why The Kapn put it in non surround ? But no matter I still got to see the surround possibility announcement.

Kapn was too excited to be particular, I know I was and am.:sun

Thanks again, Kapn (y)

Yea, I wondered why The Kapn put it in non surround ? But no matter I still got to see the surround possibility announcement.

Kapn was too excited to be particular, I know I was and am.:sun

Thanks again, Kapn (y)

yup...I guess I still am excited...as it is, since I'm 99.9% sure that , if Tony mentioned it, it will be released...so , for me , it wasn't a rumor, it's a "Reality" (pun not intended) ;)

As for the Berlin Trilogy, I've heard that they already exist, so those ones would be rumors---

:smokin

Back