Fleetwood Mac - "Tango in the Night" Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the track listing for the 2nd CD. (There will be a smaller 2CD deluxe edition released as well.)

Disc: 2
1. Down Endless Street (Remastered)
2. Special Kind of Love (Demo)
3. Seven Wonders (Early Version)
4. Tango in the Night (Demo)
5. Mystified (Alternate Version)
6. Book of Miracles (Instrumental)
7. Where We Belong (Demo)
8. Ricky (Remastered)
9. Juliet (Run-Through)
10. Isn't It Midnight (Alternate Mix)
11. Ooh My Love (Demo)
12. Mystified (Instrumental Demo)
13. You And I, Part II (Full Version)

If I recall, I purchased Mirage from another vendor due to better price. Can't remember where that was...but I bet the same trend will continue. :) I need to check my purchase history and see where I ended up getting it.

I am so excited about this. It is my favorite FM album. I will buy it and resell all the other junk that comes with it besides the 5.1 disc like I did with Tusk and Mirage.

Fantastic album, my favorite alongside Rumours. Is a surround option confirmed yet? If so, and it's done RIGHT, it's going to be nothing short of awesome.

Fantastic album, my favorite alongside Rumours. Is a surround option confirmed yet? If so, and it's done RIGHT, it's going to be nothing short of awesome.

No, and now we're all desperately searching for more information hoping that what we want will come to pass! :)

Honestly, I hate to be so sure...but there is zero chance that a surround disc will be excluded.....so bring on the pre-orders amazon!!!

Honestly, I hate to be so sure...but there is zero chance that a surround disc will be excluded.....so bring on the pre-orders amazon!!!

Too soon, too soon? Jinx? I don't think so. Just a matter of time before the full tamale will be revealed...surround and all. :cool:

Nice find Ryan.
I sent Ken Calliat a question on his facebook asking him if he did a 5.1 mix for this album and he already replied and said he didn't do a 5.1 mix for this album.
Looking up who engineered TITN and its Richard Dashut, has he done any 5.1 mixes?

Nice find Ryan.
I sent Ken Calliat a question on his facebook asking him if he did a 5.1 mix for this album and he already replied and said he didn't do a 5.1 mix for this album.
Looking up who engineered TITN and its Richard Dashut, has he done any 5.1 mixes?

It doesn't surprise me at all that Ken Callait is not involved this time around for two reasons:
1) He was not involved with the original record.
2) If he was involved with this reissue, we probably would have known about it before now. (He was very vocal about his surround mix for "Mirage".)

The long-standing rumor is that Elliot Scheiner mixed this album in surround back in the early 2000s, but the mix was shelved (like lots of others) so if surround is a part of this reissue, I bet he's the one behind the board.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't surprise me at all that Ken Callait is not involved this time around for two reasons:
1) He was not involved with the original record.
2) If he was involved with this reissue, we probably would have known about it before now. (He was very vocal about his surround mix for "Mirage".)

The long-standing rumor is that Elliot Scheiner mixed this album in surround back in the early 2000s, but the mix was shelved (like lots of others) so if surround is a part of this reissue, I bet he's the one behind the board.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, oh boy. That would be nice to get Elliot back in the mix. ;)

Duh! Tango includes two hit songs I guess I didn't realize were on this one...

Little Lies
Big Love

:banana:

You may know several others....."Seven Wonders" and "Everywhere" were hits as well. "Isn't It Midnight" and the title track also got some play on the rock stations.

I am hoping CD3 is a collection of the 12" mixes from the album. (There are at least a dozen of them.) As much as I've enjoyed the live CDs in the other boxes, I don't really want one for this as Buckingham didn't do that tour with them.

.....and if we're getting a 5.1 that's mixed by Elliot.....oh that could be heaven!

Back