Fleetwood Mac - "Tango in the Night" Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping CD3 is a collection of the 12" mixes from the album.

I am not! But another live album could be too much unless there was more of the path less travelled. I'm generally not fond of remixes where the backing has been added to. The synth bass line (and the mix with it) on the Little Lies 12" wrecked the track for me.

I don't care what any of the extras are. I want a 5.1 surround mix. Without that, this is a bust. :)

But, we all know that in time, they will declare that it does include the 5.1 mix. :D

This is the one I've been waiting for. I don't have the album, but love all the hits from it, and I have a bunch of 12" mixes from it on vinyl.

Fingers crossed for 5.1 and 12" mixes! :)

If there is 5.1 mix I'll definitely buy it. But what I really want is the rumoured (no pun intended!) 5.1 mix of the first Buckingham/Nicks Fleetwood Mac album probably my favourite post Blues-style album.

This is an excellent sounding album by the way, can hardly be improved stereo wise (fantastic punch, separation, depth, clarity) - but a 5.1 mix done right would be sooo great to this album!

Seven singles off this album, more than any other FM album.

"Big Love"
"Seven Wonders"
"Little Lies"
"Family Man"
"Tango in the Night"
"Everywhere"
"Isn't It Midnight"

Only Caroline, Mystified, Welcome to the Room Sara, When Will I See You Again, and You and I were not A sides. And I thought Sara was the best song on the album.

If there is 5.1 mix I'll definitely buy it. But what I really want is the rumoured (no pun intended!) 5.1 mix of the first Buckingham/Nicks Fleetwood Mac album probably my favourite post Blues-style album.

Given how quickly they are reissuing "Tango in the Night" after "Mirage", I don't think it's inconceivable that a deluxe edition of the '75 album could be released this fall, with Ken Calliat's completed 5.1 mix, and I'm sure it is really good! "Monday Morning" is awesome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given how quickly they are reissuing "Tango in the Night" after "Mirage", I don't think it's inconceivable that a deluxe edition of the '75 album could be released this fall, with Ken Calliat's completed 5.1 mix, and I'm sure it is really good! "Monday Morning" is awesome! :)

I agree Ryan - I think the sky is very blue for these Fleetwood Mac Deluxe releases. These possible releases, and the previous ones make me about as happy as any other surround stuff I have. :)

If it is the Scheiner mix then this one absolutely, positively has to be something lossless. I pray for Blu-Ray A.

RT is probably right. It will be a lossy DTS 96/24 DVD~V but I'm really hoping that in the near future ALL the MAC 5.1 titles will be released as BD~As in a box set (much like the Chicago Quadio set).

Snood reserving my Nanners until word of 5.1 comes out

Have no idea what they would have on DVD otherwise :mad:@: A Few Videos??? .......not even sure they toured much for this album.

So Nanners dont start dancing til final word

Ok one Nanner :banana:

Snood reserving my Nanners until word of 5.1 comes out

Have no idea what they would have on DVD otherwise :mad:@: A Few Videos??? .......not even sure they toured much for this album.
:

There was a "Tango in the Night" live DVD released last decade, so that could be the DVD in question, but if that were the case, I don't think anyone on here would be happy with that.

There was a "Tango in the Night" live DVD released last decade, so that could be the DVD in question, but if that were the case, I don't think anyone on here would be happy with that.

That DVD did not have Lindsey playing - Rick Vito and Billy Burnette were playing on it - sooooooooooo it can not be that one....... I hope not:howl

That DVD did not have Lindsey playing - Rick Vito and Billy Burnette were playing on it - sooooooooooo it can not be that one....... I hope not:howl

I'm well aware of that fact, and I certainly hope that's not what's on the DVD, but even without Lindsey Buckingham, that tour was the "Tango in the Night" tour, so we certainly cannot rule it out just yet.

Back