Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting on my two titles as well, but mine were ordered at the end of December, so I'm not too concerned yet.

:)

hehe - so I think it's down to me, stormchaser and Timbre...waiting on our early December order from Vocalion. :mad:@:

:chill

GOS, I had an email from Michael Dutton today, and he said to get in touch with Simon in their shipping department and they'll get a replacement order out to you ASAP.

He was also surprised at the reports of these straps that bundled some of the shipments together, and assured me that it wasn't their doing so it must have been done by either Royal Mail or USPS during the shipping process.

GOS, I had an email from Michael Dutton today, and he said to get in touch with Simon in their shipping department and they'll get a replacement order out to you ASAP.

He was also surprised at the reports of these straps that bundled some of the shipments together, and assured me that it wasn't their doing so it must have been done by either Royal Mail or USPS during the shipping process.

Wow, I appreciate you taking concern on this one. I will do that. I feel bad....I don't want to come across as a whining wuss. If I do this, and the original shipment would happen to show up - I'd gladly let them know.

For what it's worth, the two discs I ordered on December 28 arrived either yesterday or today (I was out of town, so I'm not sure which day), which means they took either 29 or 30 days to get to Ohio.

Oh - I got the Tower of Power disc and Hugo Montenegro, "Love Theme from The Godfather". I'll listen tomorrow!

For what it's worth, the two discs I ordered on December 28 arrived either yesterday or today (I was out of town, so I'm not sure which day), which means they took either 29 or 30 days to get to Ohio.

Oh - I got the Tower of Power disc and Hugo Montenegro, "Love Theme from The Godfather". I'll listen tomorrow!

Good to know. I placed an order for 2 discs on the 27th (of December), so I hope that means my order is right around the corner too! :)

LOL! My first purchase 6 discs from early December still hasn't showed up. Closing in on 60 days.....
Since mine are potentially lost, they are sending me duplicates...which I am awaiting shipping confirmation. It's like a Soap Opera I think. :mad:@:

Hmmmmm. Just checked my order on 31/12, don't have my discs yet nor a confirmation that they've been sent. Getting a bit nervous now- I don't want to break GOS' record!

Yeah, I've emailed them probably every 10 days or so. I think there are several others from QQ in the US that ordered early December and still don't have theirs either. :(
Have they replied to your emails? I sent one and have received no response.

Hmmmmm. Just checked my order on 31/12, don't have my discs yet nor a confirmation that they've been sent. Getting a bit nervous now- I don't want to break GOS' record!

You won't get a confirmation - at least I never did. You will have to email them and ask for tracking number...if you went that route.

yeah, they've been pretty good at responding. Though, no response to one from several days ago.

LOL! Just received an email from them 5 minutes ago. They have shipped (again) my first purchase from early December and now with tracking number. :banana:

hehe - so I think it's down to me, stormchaser and Timbre...waiting on our early December order from Vocalion. :mad:@:

:chill

GOS,
Somehow you forgot about me! I placed two orders on Nov. 15. I received one of them on Dec 24 (nice Christmas present). I'm still waiting on the other!

yeah, they've been pretty good at responding. Though, no response to one from several days ago.
Well, I just got this response:

We shipped that straight away but there’s a problem with international services affecting some overseas parcels. Due to new restrictions some percent of them is subjected for an extra security checks, run by sorting offices. Most of parcels is travelling with usual speed but some are pending for it and might get delayed. All that I can advise is wait, they are all arriving at the end but sometime it might takes longer

Kind regards
Simon

Simon
Vocalion Ltd/Dutton Epoch Retail & Export Team

Simon at D/V has always been very prompt in responding to my inquiries. Apparently, a replacement set is on the way given that my order from 12/2 has not yet arrived.

Back