• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for The Pineapple Thief-----

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterdog

I have been looking everywhere for the surround version The Pineapple Thief Your Wilderness (deluxe edition 2cd/dvd-av).
Does anyone know of any available either in the states or across the pond? Did see one briefly on ebay for 100.00 but was gone before I new it.

Appreciate any assistance

Scott

I have been looking everywhere for the surround version The Pineapple Thief Your Wilderness (deluxe edition 2cd/dvd-av).
Does anyone know of any available either in the states or across the pond? Did see one briefly on ebay for 100.00 but was gone before I new it.

Scott

You are right, seems it's out of stock. I'm pretty sure that Burning Shed will have it back in stock at some point. Might be worth asking them...

I am looking as well. A spokesperson said they won't repress the "deluxe book edition" but that's not the same as ruling out a modest cd/dvd combo perhaps :)

Last edited:
I am looking as well. A spokesperson said they won't repress the "deluxe book edition" but that's not the same as ruling out a modest cd/dvd combo perhaps :)

Or a double CD combo instead. I honestly think the DVDA-V disc will be resigned to the current edition only, but things may change. Who knows?

:)

This looks like a tough one. I've been watching various outlets for weeks and seen nothing reasonable. There's one on eBay for EUR 119 if you're so inclined.....:yikes

Anyone know anything about the reissues of older titles e.g., Little Man, that keep getting the date pushed back? Are these just repressings of things that went out of print, or something more/different?

Anyone know anything about the reissues of older titles e.g., Little Man, that keep getting the date pushed back? Are these just repressings of things that went out of print, or something more/different?
From Amazon description: "The album has been re-mastered by Bruce Soord and is presented on CD in a digipack with a 4 page colour booklet as part of the Kscope mid price campaign".

I just ordered, not sure if that's a pre-order, but they took my money. How do I know?

Scott

Do you know that the recent blu ray Where We Stood includes the surround mix of the Your Wilderness album?

Back