• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Macy Gray –*Trouble With Being Myself 5.1 SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbh i'd be surprised if this listing wasn't in error, unless they've acquired some unsold old stock (possible I guess, with the old Sony single layer jobs they probably didn't sell that well upon release and I've speculated on here in the past about the potential for there being boxes full of cut outs in warehouses of these kinds of titles.. maybe they all went to landfill, which would be a shame but who knows!?).. fwiw I don't think the surround mix and sound quality are really anything exceptional and the albums not as good as the debut imho but it's still worth tracking down at the right price -- and let's face it, at that price it's gotta be worth some QQ-ers in the States speculating on snapping some up, you're bound to make a few quid on each copy you buy I reckon.

If it is any consolation to those that are curious about " Trouble With Being Myself ", it really is an acquired taste album, it wasn't one of mine. I traded a copy of "Thriller" for it.

My own personal impression, but fingernails on a blackboard.

Bullmoose does a steady business in used CDs, purchased from various sources. Their prices are exceptionally fair, too...I don't use their website enough, but I'm typically in New Hampshire at least once a year and pretty much always stop at their enormous store in Salem, NH...nabbed a lot of rare classical SACDs for $10 each there.

Back