a-ha - Analogue (Deluxe Edition with Pal DVD-V) 3 fully discrete 5.1 live tracks

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone, :)

I've been a huge fan of the band ever since Take On Me invaded the radio waves and dance floors around the planet in the mid-80's.

Analogue is the third album the band released in 2005 following their 2000 reunion. I consider the album the strongest the band has ever put together and it's also the only one they've recorded that succeeds a perfect balance between their Electro-Pop sound and Rock. Graham Nash even shows up on backing vocals on two tracks.

I'm in the process of ripping my entire CD collection so I was more than pleasantly surprised when I realized that the three live tracks contained on the bonus DVD were available in both Stereo and fully discrete 5.1 mixes. Now the rears do offer the obvious crowd feed, but also keyboards, percussion, guitars, synth and backing vocals and all at excellent levels. We're talking 48/24 DD here but it still sounds decent. The video portion on the other hand looks absolutely rubbish.

The 5.1 live tracks are Celice, Analogue and Cozy Prisons.

I would pay good money to get a 5.0 mix of this album but in the meantime I'll gladly settle for these live tracks.

I thought I'd share the news.

You may get this for a more than decent price on Discogs.

a-ha%20-%20Analogue_zpszraoj6im.jpg

Back