• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Star Maidens (1975 Cult Sci-Fi Series) Region Free / Pal 2 DVD Set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

Conservative grading. Payment with PayPal. These come from a non-smoking & pet-free home. This is the genuine 2005 set and not the crappy DVD-R set currently flooding online sites.

Amazon.co.uk description:

All 13 episodes of the 1970s television sci-fi series, about a planet ruled by women known as the 'Star Maidens', and where men have been reduced to menial workers or domestic slaves. When two Earth scientists land on this strange planet, they are forced to adopt the roles of society. Starring Dawn Addams, Judy Geeson and Gareth Thomas.

My decription:

A superb slice of 70's Sci-Fi cheese. Pleasure just cannot get any more guilty than this! :D

Star Maidens (Pal Region Free 2 DVD Set)
Delta - Made in the EEC in 2005
Discs Exc / Inserts Exc
$25 USD Shipped to North America / $35 USD shipped to the rest of the world

Post in thread then send PM.

Thank you for looking! :)

Star%20Maidens%201_zpsgiornplx.jpg

Star%20Maidens%202_zpsqq1cpmaa.jpg

Star%20Maidens%203_zpstcp5zwa3.jpg

Never heard of it and I seem to know all about such useless pop trivia, but Judy Geeson has been on my radar since "To Sir With Love". ;) Sorry to take it O.T., hope you find a buyer.

No worries John, she was a cutie indeed. ;)

The show was a Anglo/German production with a German, British and French cast. It's like a lighter version of Gerry Anderson's U.F.O. I watched it as a wee lad dubbed in french as Les filles du ciel and I loved it. I was glad that it got a DVD release.

Bump with price cut:

$20 USD Shipped to North America / $30 USD shipped to the rest of the world

Back