For Your Information Pure Audio Titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDave

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Tonight when I was checking for Blu-Ray titles not yet acquired, noticed that Amazon US had a couple in stock that were elusive for me. I said (sweet) and ordered one of each, then notified a friend about this opportunity. I happened across them by accident checking pricing on another disc.
In trying to figure out the system, I've found with Amazon that the titles with only stock from ridiculous priced 3rd party sellers, eventually there will be some available but not for long.
Previously I've put a title in my cart when they let me because they WILL get a few (how many I'm not sure, best guess is 2 - 3). I wasnt able to post a thread and a link in enough time for others to take advantage (out of stock again after 15 minutes). But by waiting and checking I've now got 3 out of the 4 needed for my collection at a fair MSRP price.
Just keep plugging away if your looking for one......Happy Hunting....:confused::

which ones?

Breakfast in America $25
Quadrophenia $25

Had both of these ordered through Jbhifi, both in stock and 30 days no shippy?. So I figured jump on the Amazon US ones and probably cancel the jb's. Not sure if those will ever ship....... emailed me that they would but ????? If I had posted that Amazon US info it would have been incorrect after 15 minutes......
But my main point is they still get titles, if they have a low price and let you put them in the cart you'll get them. The only one I don't have is the Made in Japan one and Jbhifi is the only place I've found it.

Back