• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Quad Zappa Over-Nite Sensation 7.5 ips Reel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zappar

Hi!

I recently acquired a quad Reel player and am looking to gather some of my favorite albums.

Top on the list is Zappa's Over-Nite Sensation in quad 7.5 ips. I can't seem to find this Reel anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone has a copy they'd like to sell to an eagar listener.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in any other Zappa quad or stereo reels as well!!! I'm also looking for a bunch of other stuff - I'm mainly interested in 7.5 ips tapes but I'm excited to get my hands on whatever I can!

Here are some of the hard to find reels on my list, hopefully someone can help me out! :)

Any Miles Davis (Live Evil, Tribute to Jack Johnson, Sketches of Spain etc)
Deodato - Prelude and Deodato 2
Tomita - Snowflakes are Dancing and Firebird
Black Sabbath - Paranoid or any others
Clear Light - Mystic Moods

Thanks! :)

Hi!

I recently acquired a quad Reel player and am looking to gather some of my favorite albums.

Top on the list is Zappa's Over-Nite Sensation in quad 7.5 ips. I can't seem to find this Reel anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone has a copy they'd like to sell to an eagar listener.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in any other Zappa quad or stereo reels as well!!! I'm also looking for a bunch of other stuff - I'm mainly interested in 7.5 ips tapes but I'm excited to get my hands on whatever I can!

Here are some of the hard to find reels on my list, hopefully someone can help me out! :)

Any Miles Davis (Live Evil, Tribute to Jack Johnson, Sketches of Spain etc)
Deodato - Prelude and Deodato 2
Tomita - Snowflakes are Dancing and Firebird
Black Sabbath - Paranoid or any others
Clear Light - Mystic Moods

Thanks! :)

Hey! Get in line! :p
Feel free to contact me if you end up with any doubles! ;)

Back