• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another lot of multichannel disks, mostly SACD ... but a few DTS or DVD-Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
All disks are as close to 'Mint' as possible, but I never like to describe used disks as 'Mint'. Cardboard and plastic slip sleeves (if shown) could be showing storage wear. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Divide by 1.3 to convert to US dollars. Offers will be accepted on multiple titles. Pricing came from Discogs, so I am open to suggestions if something seems out of whack. Payment (for members who are outside of Canada) using the PayPal gift option. I am sorry if this upsets you, but I don't want to debate it. Interac Direct money transfer is accepted within Canada. Postage to be determined, based on destination and number of disks. Send me a private message if you are interested, and please remember to tell me your location.

The Beatles - Love, Multichannel DVD-Audio + CD set - $20;
Celine Dion - All the Way ... A Decade of Song, Single-Layer Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Sleeve - SOLD;
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home, Hybrid Multichannel SACD - 15;
Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love, Single-Layer Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Sleeve - SOLD;
Billy Joel - The Stranger, Single-Layer Multichannel SACD without Plastic Slip Sleeve - $50;
Erich Kunzel (Cincinnati Pops Orchestra) - Perform Music of the Beatles, Telarc Hybrid Multichannel SACD - $15;
The Police - Every Breath You Take / The Classics, DTS Surround Sound CD - $25;
James Taylor - Hourglass, Single-Layer Multichannel SACD with Cardboard Slip Sleeve - SOLD;

Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company, Multichannel 'Super Disc' Audio DVD + CD - $15;
Rosemary Clooney - White Christmas, Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Sleeve - $75;
Rosemary Clooney - Girl Singer, Hybrid Multichannel SACD without Plastic Slip Sleeve - $35;
Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler PLUS Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler Volume 2, both Hybrids with Plastic Slip Sleeves - $75 for both volumes;
Carmen McRae - Live at Birdland West / Fine and Mellow, Hybrid Multichannel Concord Jazz SACD - $20;
Poncho Sanchez - Out of Sight!, Hybrid Concord Picante Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Case - $15;
Poncho Sanchez - Conga Blue, Hybrid Concord Picante Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Case - SOLD.

I also have a number of Columbia Single-Layer Stereo-only SACDs if you are interested in making an offer on any of them: Tony Bennett - The Ultimate (with I Left My Heart in San Francisco) - $75; Blood, Sweat & Tears (with Spinning Wheel) - $15; Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde (with Rainy Day Women #12 & 35) - $15; Billy Joel - An Innocent Man (with Uptown Girl) - $35; Carole King - Tapestry (with I Feel the Earth Move) - $25; Ricky Martin (no, I am not kidding) - Sound Loaded (with She Bangs ... again, I am not kidding) - $15; Willie Nelson - Stardust (with Georgia on My Mind) - $35; and Tower of Power - Live - $95 (Very Rare).

Please note that Dogzilla is Canadian. He will bite if you try anything funny, but like a good Canadian he will apologize for doing it. :)

P1020481.jpg

P1020482.jpg

P1020484.jpg

P1020483.jpg

Last edited:
Snood will take the Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love off your hands :banana:

and Thank You :cool:

PM sent (y)

The four sold disks are now on the way, and here is the shipping breakdown moving forward. To the USA, one disk will be CDN$15.50 (divide by 1.3 to calculate the US$ equivalent). Please add CDN$1.50 for each additional disk. Thanks again to the three QQ members who bought the first batch of disks. Enjoy!

Will u ship to Australia? Will take the Ray Charles And Police - if a reasonable shipping option applies.

I don't have a problem shipping to Australia, but how do you define "reasonable" ... $20 ... $25 ... $30? In every case that I have packed something up to get a shipping quote to Australia and driven to the postal outlet for a quote, the 'buyer' has simply vanished ... no "thank you for the effort, but I will pass" ... but I will get a price later today and let you know. From my experience though, the cheapest way could take several weeks or months to get there by surface mail.

Last edited:
If buyer has spare jewel cases, just ship the discs and artwork. Just a suggestion, I get Australian DVDs that way for "reasonable". John

I don't have a problem shipping to Australia, but how do you define "reasonable" ... $20 ... $25 ... $30? In every case that I have packed something up to get a shipping quote to Australia and driven to the postal outlet for a quote, the 'buyer' has simply vanished ... no "thank you, but I will pass", no "get stuffed", no "I know what you did to my sister" ... nothing. :mad:

If buyer has spare jewel cases, just ship the discs and artwork. Just a suggestion, I get Australian DVDs that way for "reasonable". John

I appreciate the suggestion, John. That is a good idea for the Police DTS disk, but the Ray Charles set is a fold-out cardboard and plastic digipak.

What titles remain open for sale?

The Beatles - Love, Multichannel DVD-Audio + CD set - $20;
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home, Hybrid Multichannel SACD - $15;
Billy Joel - The Stranger, Single-Layer Multichannel SACD without Plastic Slip Sleeve - $50;
Erich Kunzel (Cincinnati Pops Orchestra) - Perform Music of the Beatles, Telarc Hybrid Multichannel SACD - $15;
The Police - Every Breath You Take / The Classics, DTS Surround Sound CD - $25;
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company, Multichannel 'Super Disc' Audio DVD + CD - $15;
Rosemary Clooney - White Christmas, Hybrid Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Sleeve - $75;
Rosemary Clooney - Girl Singer, Hybrid Multichannel SACD without Plastic Slip Sleeve - $35;
Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler PLUS Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler Volume 2, both Hybrids with Plastic Slip Sleeves - $75 for both volumes;
Carmen McRae - Live at Birdland West / Fine and Mellow, Hybrid Multichannel Concord Jazz SACD - $20;
Poncho Sanchez - Out of Sight!, Hybrid Concord Picante Multichannel SACD with Plastic Slip Case - $15.

And the following Columbia 2-channel Stereo SACDs:
Tony Bennett - The Ultimate (with I Left My Heart in San Francisco), Single-layer - $75;
Blood, Sweat & Tears (with Spinning Wheel), Single-layer - $15;
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde (with Rainy Day Women #12 & 35), Single-layer - $15;
Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' (with Blowin' in the Wind), Hybrid disk, New and Sealed (not Pictured) - $15;
Billy Joel - An Innocent Man (with Uptown Girl), Single-layer - $35;
Ricky Martin - Sound Loaded (with She Bangs), Single-layer - $15;
Tower of Power - Soul Vaccination: Tower of Power Live (Very Rare), Single-layer - $75.

Last edited:
I have one last deal pending payment, then I am going to shut this down and list the remaining disks elsewhere. If there is any last-minute interest, please let me know today. Thank you to the members who have already bought disks. They are on the way and you should have them in a day or so.

Back