• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another lot of multichannel disks, mostly SACD ... but a few DTS or DVD-Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one last deal pending payment, then I am going to shut this down and list the remaining disks elsewhere. If there is any last-minute interest, please let me know today. Thank you to the members who have already bought disks. They are on the way and you should have them in a day or so.

Thanks for making these available here. Am looking forward to the ones I bought! Best of luck too on selling the rest.

Snood got his Marvin Gaye Disc today and it is AWESOME - Great Like New Shape and great Packaging :banana::banana::banana:

Left yah seller feedback Quadzilla on your page - Thank You again :cool:

The following titles are now sold: Billy Joel - The Stranger, The Police - Every Breath You Take, and Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company.

Thank you, Anthony! They are on the way. Enjoy!

The following titles are now sold: Poncho Sanchez - Out of Sight! and Bob Dylan - Bringin' It All Back Home. There are still a few left!

OK, I am a motivated seller ... Dogzilla, not so much. I want to wrap this up soon, so I am open to overseas shipping (if you are comfortable using the PayPal gift option for your payment, and you are aware that a package from Canada might take weeks to arrive). My original prices were based on some Discogs research, but I want to move these so please try your offers (including shipping based on my original post) by Private Message ... so I can get Dogzilla off my back.

Except for the one still-sealed Bob Dylan title, all disks are in Near Mint condition (some might rate them as Mint), and they come with inserts and slip sleeves (except for the Carmen McRae title, which does not include a slip sleeve). Here are the 14 titles (half are Stereo, half are Multichannel, and a few are quite rare) that are left for sale:

The Beatles - Love, Multichannel DVD-Audio + CD set;
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde, Single-layer Stereo SACD;
Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, New and Sealed Hybrid Stereo SACD;
Tony Bennett - The Ultimate, Single-layer Stereo SACD;
Blood, Sweat & Tears, Single-layer Stereo SACD;
Rosemary Clooney - Girl Singer, Hybrid Multichannel SACD;
Rosemary Clooney - White Christmas, Hybrid Multichannel SACD;
Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler (first one), Hybrid Multichannel SACD;
Concord Jazz Super Audio CD Sampler Volume 2, Hybrid Multichannel SACD;
Billy Joel - An Innocent Man, Single-Layer Stereo SACD;
Erich Kunzel (Cincinnati Pops Orchestra) - Perform Music of the Beatles, Telarc Hybrid Multichannel SACD;
Ricky Martin - Sound Loaded, Single-layer Stereo SACD;
Carmen McRae - Live at Birdland West / Fine and Mellow, Hybrid Multichannel SACD (No Plastic Slip Sleeve);
Tower of Power - Soul Vaccination: Tower of Power Live, Single-layer Stereo SACD.

Attachments

• P1020516.jpg
    P1020516.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1020515.jpg
    P1020515.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 123
  • P1020517.jpg
    P1020517.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 119
  • P1020519.jpg
    P1020519.jpg