2. Thanks Snood, fredblue thanked for this post
    Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sending Good Vibes To FredBlue

Freddy Blucifer! I'm so sorry your partner has run in to some medical trouble. I hope all is well. You are in my thoughts and if there is anything I can do to support you let me know. I'm wishing you lots of comfort and love.

4. Thanks skherbeck, Snood, fredblue thanked for this post
    Likes skherbeck, JanBakker, Snood, GOS, Simon A, fredblue liked this post
    organ of Corti junkie kap'n krunch's Avatar
    Some country where you can't criticize the govt.
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please report back..we all are "rooting for ya!"

Everything OK?
    Avatar: a Goddess...Capucine -...The Ice Queen
    -------------------------------------
    "LIFE is NOT in Stereo , it's in SURROUND, so why limit your music to stereo...? By that same train of thought we should've stayed in MONO..." -Me

6. Thanks fredblue, Snood thanked for this post
    Likes Simon A, fredblue, Snood liked this post
    Level
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdriveCreated Album picturesSocial50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much, all of you, for all your well wishes, you have no idea how much it means.
    I'll keep it brief since it's about as far removed from QQ forum business as you can get.. it's been a seriously difficult time but without labouring all that the long and the short of it is he's doing much better now, he's back in his home country (New Zealand) under the love and care of his family (both parents are reformed former addict born again Christian folks, so if anybody can deal with him and his own demons, they can).. meantime I'm trying to 'pick myself up and get back in the race' so to speak and have a few issues I'm dealing with not least my health which has gone to hell in a handcart I guess partly with all the stress etc (slightly high cholesterol, blood pressure thru the roof, some liver stuff going on.. but I cannot blame it all on the last couple of years of my partners multiple addictions, it's really the kinda crap that you deserve when you don't look after yourself properly.. boom, you hit 40 and the reality kicks in, you've been burning your candle at both ends - and then taking a flame thrower to it - for decades. ah well, the only way is up! (oh and front left, front right, centre, lfe, rear left & rear right! ). hoping to be 'back in the Quad saddle again' with you all soon! all the best guys, to you and yours
    "Surround Sound From The End of the World to Your Town"
    825 SACD (676 MCh), 348 DVD-A, 298 SQ LP,
    137 CD-4, 132 Audio-DVD, 117 DualDisc, 111 BD-A,
    79 DTS CD, 51Q8, 34 QS LP, 29 Dolby Surround CD,
    6 MultiCh DL

Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Adam, glad to hear things are getting better and better!

9. Thanks fredblue thanked for this post
    Likes fredblue, JanBakker, Snood, RuudMans liked this post
    700 Club - QQ All Star privateuniverse's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fredblue View Post
    Thanks so much, all of you, for all your well wishes, you have no idea how much it means.
    I'll keep it brief since it's about as far removed from QQ forum business as you can get.. it's been a seriously difficult time but without labouring all that the long and the short of it is he's doing much better now, he's back in his home country (New Zealand) under the love and care of his family (both parents are reformed former addict born again Christian folks, so if anybody can deal with him and his own demons, they can).. meantime I'm trying to 'pick myself up and get back in the race' so to speak and have a few issues I'm dealing with not least my health which has gone to hell in a handcart I guess partly with all the stress etc (slightly high cholesterol, blood pressure thru the roof, some liver stuff going on.. but I cannot blame it all on the last couple of years of my partners multiple addictions, it's really the kinda crap that you deserve when you don't look after yourself properly.. boom, you hit 40 and the reality kicks in, you've been burning your candle at both ends - and then taking a flame thrower to it - for decades. ah well, the only way is up! (oh and front left, front right, centre, lfe, rear left & rear right! ). hoping to be 'back in the Quad saddle again' with you all soon! all the best guys, to you and yours
    Glad to hear that things are improving for him. Hope your health issues are resolved quickly. Take care of yourself my friend. We're all keeping you in our thoughts.

11. Thanks fredblue, Snood thanked for this post
    Likes JanBakker, fredblue, Snood liked this post
    700 Club - QQ All Star bigbillquad's Avatar
    Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. fredy

You still have that great spark.........................and will be back with more flair & gusto.
    Bill.

13. Thanks fredblue, Snood thanked for this post
    Likes GOS, fredblue, JanBakker liked this post
    700 Club - QQ All Star Fourplay's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranSocial10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for keeping us posted and let us know if we can help!
    Head for the roundhouse...
    They'll never corner you there!

15. Thanks Snood, fredblue thanked for this post
    Likes Snood, fredblue, JanBakker liked this post
    1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdrive
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Post Thanks / Like

Frederico (Adam),

You'll do just fine me bucko ! I have the greatest respect for your comments, light comedy, accurate and sharing, and always complimentary.
    Rare is it (if at all) any vitriol or anger in aany of your posts. Always a pleasure to read, btw.

Look after your own health , good friend.

-fizzywiggs.

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star DuncanS's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Post Thanks / Like

Its good to have you back and posting Adam , and glad to hear your partner's on the mend, but look after yourself as well, plenty of nice relaxing 5.1 should help .

254 SACD (219 Multi, 35 Stereo), 218 DVD-Audio/DTS/DD, 27 Blu-ray Audio (19 Multi, 8 Stereo), 14 SQ LPs, 2218 plain old stereo CDs

400 Club - QQ All Star Neb-Maat-Re's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like you have done everything you could for your partner, Adam.

Take some time to care for yourself.

19. Thanks Snood, fredblue, Robert van Diggele thanked for this post
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cups, Balance, Bicycles

The good stuff fits your hand when you cup it. Like a nest. Sometimes you just need to reach out, cup your hands and the good stuff looks you right in the eye it fits.

Balance is about more than keeping an even keel. It is being able to live with grace and dignity at those times when if you aren't living on the edge you are taking up too much space. It is being able to go all out, because you have more than enough leverage to swing back, , when to throw fists, when to lay at peace with an open hand, when no means yes and yes means anal

Bicycles are a good way to learn balance. I think its how most people start. There are some who can do things on a bike that most could never do on their two feet.

Logic is the tool of emotion.

Our job is to learn and to cope.

Balance is wisdom. Wisdom is not intelligence or what you know. Wisdom is using balance to be able to make the whole greater and or other than the sum of its parts. Wisdom is what enables art.

If our job is to learn and to cope, and cups and balance are tools and logic is the tool of emotion, then wield these tools with love and you will find your cups.

Love me, hate me, fear me, holler players I know you hear me.

https://youtu.be/MVogUqWScYc
    Specializing in rare reptile sales sienna88519@mypacks.net

21. Thanks Snood, Robert van Diggele, Fourplay thanked for this post
    1K Club - QQ Shooting Star Robert van Diggele's Avatar
    Level
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassSocial25000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Adam, good to hear things are getting better and tht he is in good hands. Take care of yourself though.

23. Likes Snood, timbre4 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123