Quadraphonic and Surround Group on Facebook

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q8

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
https://facebook.com/groups/405946026422420

Since here in the 21st century a lot of us spend way too much time on facebook. I've decided to create a Quadraphonic and Surround group there. I've ran a successful 8-Track group there, but there has been a lack of any serious Quadraphonic group. This group is for both Quadraphonic and surround audio and equipment fans. Anything within that spectrum can be posted there. check it out!

The group is over 100 members. don't forget to join and have some more quad in your Facebook feed!

I am over the age of 12, and younger than 70 ... so I am too old and too young for Facebook.
When I do reach Facebook age, I plan to buy a tiny Speedo and move to Central Florida. :D

This is a nice idea, but did anybody know Timbre 4 has a Quadraphonic Quad page on Facebook?

QUADWRECK SAID: When I do reach Facebook age, I plan to buy a tiny Speedo and move to Central Florida. :D[/QUOTE]

And eventually get shipwrecked on a desert island with four mermaids, arranging two in the front and two in the rear

:banana: Things are really moving along in the Facebook group! Thank you to everyone who has joined so far, and I encourage everyone else to add some more quad and surround goodness to their Facebook feed! :banana:

250 members and growing, A great little group! Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

250 members and growing, A great little group! Thanks to everyone who has joined so far!

Good show! I would join but I don't do Facebook. Still, a worthy spot just in case this place vanishes one day! :yikes

Good show! I would join but I don't do Facebook. Still, a worthy spot just in case this place vanishes one day! :yikes

I agree, I don't need to know what my old friend from high school had for lunch today, or his political affiliation. :upthumb

Back