• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rick Wakeman 6 Wives quad LP

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John S

I was at a used record store last week and saw a RW SWOHTE quad LP. I think it had an SQ logo. I'm not into vinyl and I didn't have much cash with me, or I would have bought it just for the hell of it. I'm going back to the same neighborhood tomorrow. If it's still there, is anyone interested? I don't remember the price, but it was a little over $20. I have no way of assessing the quality except for visual inspection.

I was at a used record store last week and saw a RW SWOHTE quad LP. I think it had an SQ logo. I'm not into vinyl and I didn't have much cash with me, or I would have bought it just for the hell of it. I'm going back to the same neighborhood tomorrow. If it's still there, is anyone interested? I don't remember the price, but it was a little over $20. I have no way of assessing the quality except for visual inspection.

Fairly common SQ quad, nothing special, already re-released in digital form.

There is a CD-4 Lp at ebay now. USD135 with Make Offer option.

QUAD CD 4 CHANNEL / RICK WAKEMAN THE SIX WIVES OF HENRY VIII
That seller is always expensive. I figger he believes every quad record is made of platinum. He does have some rare titles but the prices are for the seriously addicted. I can not afford that level of addiction. I have a copy but it wasn't anywhere near that price. Having patience and watching Japanese auctions can be a rewarding hobby too. I know, patience is a virtue and I am not very virtuous!

Back