Yamaha DVD-S2300MK2: Does Anyone Have A Remote I can Buy Or Borrow?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q8

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I recently got and fixed up a Yamaha DVD-S2300MK2. I even have a universal remote that works with it mostly. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the only way to switch the unit in and out of progressive scan is a button on the remote that does not access with the universal remote (It is not in the menus or physical switch!). Also I think I'm locked out of some of the audio setup without the original remote. I would like to have a remote, but at this point, I would be willing to pay shipping to borrow one, put the machine in progressive scan mode, tweak the sound settings and mail the remote back. I know some of you had to of had or have one of these machines. I've tried other remotes from other Yamaha Universal players to no avail. From what I can tell, the part number is WB51760, some people say DVD10, which I believe is associated with another remote. This one is specific to the MK2 as they have a button for the added standby feature. I am including a picture of what I need below. Thanks!

WB51760 remote.jpg

Back