Good news for Canadian vinyl lovers...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do find it hard to believe people in mass will change to paying $35 for a LP when CD's were $12

My problem isn't so much the $35, it is that the quality can be hit and miss. Some pressings are fantastic and well-worth the $35, while others are unlistenable.

My problem isn't so much the $35, it is that the quality can be hit and miss. Some pressings are fantastic and well-worth the $35, while others are unlistenable.

Which is why I've stopped buying new vinyl altogether. Too many misses to make me enjoy the hits.

Which is why I've stopped buying new vinyl altogether. Too many misses to make me enjoy the hits.

I'm in the same boat as you. Most used vinyl is usually of questionable quality. I purchased new vinyl at inflated prices and every 2nd or 3rd LP was of poor quality. So I gave up and stopped collecting vinyl altogether. So more of that BS.

Plus digital is so much more convenient. I've been buying lots of SACD discs of late and find the sound on many of these as warm as vinyl.

Back