• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted to buy-Various titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djstephan

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Looking to buy the following multichannel titles, a lot of these are hard to come by and/or expensive.If you have any of these that you're willing to part with let me know.All i ask is that you keep your offers reasonable..:)..Please PM

In no particular order:

1.Shirley Horn-Here's to life SACD
2.Moloko-Statues SACD
3.Gotan Project-La Revancha Del Tango SACD
3.Tom Cochrane-Trapeze the collection DVD/DVDA
4.Alan Parsons-A Valid Path Dual Disc
5.Frankie Goes to Hollywood-Rage Hard the Sonic Collection SACD
6.Paul Van Dyk-Reflections SACD
7.Art of Noise-Daft SACD
8.Kraftwerk-Minimum Maximum SACD
9.James Taylor-Hourglass SACD
10.James Taylor- Flag SACD
11.The O'Jays-Ship ahoy SACD
12.Donal Fagen-Kamakiriad DVD Audio
13.Matt Bianco-Matt's Mood SACD
14.Sam Cooke-At The Copa SACD

Thanks for looking!

Word is that Art of Noise Daft is an upmix, so if the surround was the selling point for you that could save a few quid.

Thanks for the reply Mike, does anyone else share Mike's thoughts or have any more info on the title?

I've done a bit of research and the little info I can find is contradictory. Someone on another forum stated it was ambience in the rears, someone quoted the sleeve notes that the "Hey"s surround the listener or something along those lines and challenged the view of the previous person who didn't respond.

That would be disappointing if I missed out on a classic mix due to some misinformation. It would probably have been quite easy to get hold of back then!

Whoops! No worries. Thanks for solving the mystery. No need for samples, but thanks for the thought.

A view of the first song in Audacity:

First song Love.jpg

Back