Roger Taylor-The Lot (12 cd/1 dvd)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterzach

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
I am a huge Queen fan so wondering if anyone here has got this boxset and if its worth it?
I checked SHF and a thread there pointed out all the many error's in this boxset but RT had things looked into and looks like most of the problems have been fixed for second edition or have they.
In North America this boxset was released on Nov.10/11 2014 which was a year after initial boxset so has anyone got that edition of it and what do you think?
I have put a order into Amazon today on this set.

peter

I'm a huge fan of Roger's solo albums and those he did with The Cross. I really wish I'd seen them in concert. I had collected everything so I didn't really feel the need to buy this set for the few tracks I did not have. I still spin his Strange Frontier LP and I love it since the day it came out.

I'm a huge fan of Roger's solo albums and those he did with The Cross. I really wish I'd seen them in concert. I had collected everything so I didn't really feel the need to buy this set for the few tracks I did not have. I still spin his Strange Frontier LP and I love it since the day it came out.

Thanks Simon, I am looking forward to checking all these albums out, your endorsement of his output encourages me more once I get this.
Surprised that no one has replied, I would have thought a couple of people from here would have this boxset since we are all music fans as well as surround music fans.

peter

Thanks Simon, I am looking forward to checking all these albums out, your endorsement of his output encourages me more once I get this.
Surprised that no one has replied, I would have thought a couple of people from here would have this boxset since we are all music fans as well as surround music fans.

peter

You're in for a treat Peter. Every single one his his albums (and those by The Cross) have very strong tracks. Some songs like Man On Fire, It's an Illusion, Magic Is Loose, Sex & Violins, Feel The Force, Final Destination, Millionaire, Surrender and Old Friends (written for Freddie Mercury) will stay in your head for a long time. :)

Back