Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking earlier and noticed they (Amazon US) were the lowest pricing of all Amazon locations around the world. Also, I happened to look at the “Tales” deluxe box and it’s the lowest I’ve seen it yet.

Psychobabble is the ultimate Alan Parsons song. Hopefully this album will come out separately on a bluray pure audio 5.1 like Tales because I have no interest in the box jazz. I will buy every Alan Parsons disc that becomes available separately in surround. By the way, I just noticed that some of the Universal Pure audio bluray discs are out of print and prices are going through the roof (Quadrophenia)! If this thing comes out on a Pure audio bluray, better get it while you can.

Hopefully this album will come out separately on a bluray pure audio 5.1 like Tales because I have no interest in the box jazz. I will buy every Alan Parsons disc that becomes available separately in surround. By the way, I just noticed that some of the Universal Pure audio bluray discs are out of print and prices are going through the roof (Quadrophenia)! If this thing comes out on a Pure audio bluray, better get it while you can.

Sony have confirmed that a single Blu-ray Disc edition of "Eye in the Sky" will be available in early 2018.

:)

Sony have confirmed that a single Blu-ray Disc edition of "Eye in the Sky" will be available in early 2018.

Oh boy. And now, the back and forth debate with myself as to whether I cancel my deluxe order (though I'm pretty enamored with the 45rpm vinyl) and just wait for the much cheaper stand-alone.... Well, I assume much cheaper...

:mad:@:

Oh boy. And now, the back and forth debate with myself as to whether I cancel my deluxe order (though I'm pretty enamored with the 45rpm vinyl) and just wait for the much cheaper stand-alone.... Well, I assume much cheaper...

lol.. I feel your pain Gene! tbh I've had my internal debate about it already this weekend and I'm pretty sure now I'm gonna hold out for the standalone BD-A, I just don't feel I can stretch to a box set of stuff I'll either never play or only play infrequently (plus space in my tiny place is always a real consideration I imagine many of my American QQ friends with their bigger places don't have to worry about.. take the new Evanesence 5.1, I'd love the Ltd Ed set but it would take up so much more space than the other version with the 5.1, something's gotta give) but above all its the 5.1 I'll come back to of this Eye In The Sky (hopefully.. I'm expecting it to be good, considering the pedigree! :D ) time and again so pretty much decision made ;:)

Well at least we all will be able to follow this debate...like a closed circuit boxing match...it will be riveting action...watching those posts to......yourself...it's almost like we will be inside your head...all I need is some popcorn now...let the posts begin!:ugham:

Aw heck..... :)

I guess my deluxe box is already paid for...so....and it's only 10 days till release.... :banana:

I’m in the same boat. Already paid for (with PayPal), so I’m sticking with the deluxe.

An early Xmas present for me, one of my all-time favorite albums in glorious surround. Plus it’s also a favorite of my spouse.

There is no wrong here, only right :)

Aw heck..... :)

I guess my deluxe box is already paid for...so....and it's only 10 days till release.... :banana:

Looking forward to this, but would definitely not buy the deluxe set at 100+ dollars. Very glad to hear they will put out a blu ray by itself. Happy happy.

amazon.com is preparing my order for shipping as well!
Friday will be here before you know it!

And, that is the glory of Amazon. They do tend to over-communicate....which I love.
My AP is coming from importCD, and with expedited shipping. As you might guess...they are silent. :chill

The "Eye in the Sky" box set looks good from the back:
CS670540-01B-BIG.jpg

;)

Back