Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The group's official Facebook page just confirmed a standalone BD. But it will not be released at the same time, they say.

The group's official Facebook page just confirmed a standalone BD. But it will not be released at the same time, they say.

Yes on my question nontheless :)

I can wait, a stand alone is a much better alternative for me.

For those who will want to see it with their own eyes:

app.jpg

A stand alone BRD along with a fatter bank account looks even more beautiful to me. I am very glad the stand alone decision was made, else I would have been passing on this release.

This set was offered for sale earlier today and I'm surprised no one is talking about it.

I decided to pre-order the deluxe set, not that I need it but I saw that the outer slipcase features a gold-foil Eye of Horus stamp on the front. That sold it for me!!! I'm just waiting to see what the Amazon US price is going to be. So far, Amazon Italy has the lowest price.

Last night, I played the Classic Records HDAD 24/192 stereo DVD~A of Eye In The Sky. As I listened to it [it really sounds magnificent] I was remixing it in my head. Tonight I'll spin the Classic Records HDADs of I Robot and Turn Of A Friendly Card.

I, for one, look forward to all of Parsons 5.1 BD~A remixes.

I think Classic Records did a fantastic job with these hi res DVD~A stereo remasters from the original analogue master tapes.

Back