Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, the Alan Parsons Project Facebook page gave us a brief glimpse of what the single Blu-ray Disc edition of "Eye in the Sky" will look like. They also said the release date for this edition will be announced soon.

:)

22080710_1736575936406638_7393378650617282560_n.jpg

Today, the Alan Parsons Project Facebook page gave us a brief glimpse of what the single Blu-ray Disc edition of "Eye in the Sky" will look like. They also said the release date for this edition will be announced soon.

Thanks for posting that, it looks good. Don't like this era of APP enough to shell out for the big box, but will certainly get the stand-alone blu-ray.

Bring on I Robot!

:banana::banana::banana:

A big thanks goes out to " Alan Parsons " who seems to recognize the vast potential of audience expansion when issuing surround product ...........and not soley considering a Box Buying small group of fans.

Bravo , Alan :D

and thanks to Ryan for posting this important development. :D

Now all we gotta do is convince other artists and labels how to do it up right.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool:

Can't wait!

Regards,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:cool:

Can't wait!

Regards,

I couldn't agree more. I am looking forward to this as well. It also gets us one disc closer to Pyramids (my fave).

On a side note, nice use of Bananas, Jon can't ban all of us, can he Snood?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Banana friends have to help each other out.

Indeed, this is awesome news! Thank you Alan Parsons!

I did already pick up the full box out of paranoia that this stand-alone release might not happen, so I'm not sure if I would actually be buying a stand-alone copy too, but I totally support it.
I think I may have bought Bullmoose Music's last copy of the full box, and the sales person and I had to wander around the store looking at all of the displays to find it. My only regret is that
it had to go into storage until some future date when I can set up the surround sound system again :(.

And it's amazing that the stereo DVD-A of this title possibly yields one of the best faux 7.1 ever created. So now we have the hi-res stereo DVD-A, the box set and a standalone hi-res Blu-ray on the way. What a windfall for Parsons/hi-res/surround fans. God bless you Alan Parsons!

Back