What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one , you have to approach as carefully as possible...HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS!!!!

..you have been warned...read the small print...

"Feel about you"
Christine and Lindsey....

you might need a lot of rest and liquids afterwards...

:smokin

I heard Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross yesterday....and I just can't stop it spinning in my head.
True story. Christopher Cross is from San Antonio. Used to see him play for years at local clubs in the 70s. He honed all those songs on his debut album during those days. A couple of years ago he was sitting next to me at a Michael Nesmith concert in Austin. We talked some about those old days. He told me it made him feel old. Nice guy.

One of the most insidious earworms ever..
Dire Straits
"So far away"

It's the guitar lick. I just plays OVER AND OVER AND OVER in my mind.

Btw, there's a B-movie called "Laser Mission" with Brandon Lee and Ernest Borgnine. I've seen it several times for reasons I cannot divulge. Mark Knopfler's brother David does the soundtrack. It's like Dire Straits, the Vegas Years. No offense intended.

That fluffy little ditty from 1968 by "Keith" called 98.6.....sunny days, gentle breezes, marshmallows, It's one of those songs....

Thanks John for bringing back "ditty".....it is a word seldom used anymore...the first thing that comes to mind is Billy Joel and his "ditty bop" shades in Keeping The Faith(an underrated song)...then there is a military "ditty bag"...btw John...I like the new avatar(y)

I've bought a slew of things in the last couple weeks. I can't get enough of my S&G SACD of Parsley.

Also, I've played I Love Having You Around & Superwoman from my Gold CD of Stevie Wonder's Music of My Mind a dozen or more times.

Not Guilty from the White Album. I've heard dozens of takes over the years. I still don't understand how/why this one was left off.

Back