Diagram connection Sansui qs-1 & Sony 2020 through a Sansui-500

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. radio

I hope these diagrams are correct.
Sansui QS-500 is a back Amp channel only, so you need a Stereo front Amp to source the front channels from the Sansui QS-500 front outputs as on the diagrams.
The Sansui QS-500 Back Amp has very little option for inputs & output.

The Sansui qs-1 has no pre-amp so you will need a pre-amp for your Turntable.

[ ( SANSUI THROUGH SONY TO SANSUI QS-1 diagram picture ) has the QS-1 going through the Sony 2020 to the Sansui-500.
I am not too sure on this Diagram is correct or not, you would have to Switch the right switches in front of the units to get the signals to work as with the other 2 Diagrams ]

I have no user manuals to work from, so I hope these Diagram are correct and as I said my unit are not in working condition & are packed away.

If you like you could use to 2 switch boxes & intersept the front & back channels from the Sony 2020 and Sansui qs-1 through the switch boxes to the Sansui-500 so you can have these units connected all the time & Switch each units on or off from the Switch Boxes. If anybody can see anything wrong in these Diagrams jump in and say something please.
Bill..

Sansui QS-1.jpg

SONY SQD-2020 CONNECTION.jpg

SANSUI  THROUGH SONY TO SANSUI QS-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi bigbillquad,
Thanks! :) I just plan on using the Sony 2020 or Sansui-500 or Sansui qs-1 for VU Meters for the Involve Surround Master QS.

Thanks,
Radio

Hi. radio

I hope these diagrams are correct.
Sansui QS-500 is a back Amp channel only, so you need a Stereo front Amp to source the front channels from the Sansui QS-500 front outputs as on the diagrams.
The Sansui QS-500 Back Amp has very little option for inputs & output.

The Sansui qs-1 has no pre-amp so you will need a pre-amp for your Turntable.

[ ( SANSUI THROUGH SONY TO SANSUI QS-1 diagram picture ) has the QS-1 going through the Sony 2020 to the Sansui-500.
I am not too sure on this Diagram is correct or not, you would have to Switch the right switches in front of the units to get the signals to work as with the other 2 Diagrams ]

I have no user manuals to work from, so I hope these Diagram are correct and as I said my unit are not in working condition & are packed away.

If you like you could use to 2 switch boxes & intersept the front & back channels from the Sony 2020 and Sansui qs-1 through the switch boxes to the Sansui-500 so you can have these units connected all the time & Switch each units on or off from the Switch Boxes. If anybody can see anything wrong in these Diagrams jump in and say something please.
Bill..

View attachment 28869

View attachment 28870

View attachment 28871

Back