Best EBAY Buy ever - Temple of The Dog Box missing Bluray............but

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
First off I hope the Seller is not on QQ or - Doubt they are since they told me they had no interest in the group and was just selling what they get in. Hope no bidders are QQers either :mad:@:

So it was a Listing of a Like New - Temple of the Dog Box Set 2 CD/1 DVD/1 Bluray........... It was listed as - Temple Of The Dog 25th Anniversary REMASTERED CD +DEMO/OUTTAKES CD +LIVE DVD - but in the description it said :

The 4th disc (Blu-Ray) is missing.

Usually this thing sells for 30 to 90 dollars New and all 4 discs

Starting price was 8 dollars - 7 days and about 7 people bidding over - Snood ended up winning by 50 cents with a 25.37 win with 5.02 shipping. 30.39 all together

OK koo figured me already had the 5.1 downloaded from somewhere and can enjoy the rest, maybe one day get the real bluray somehow.

Get it just now in the mail - Box is all new and all the stuff inside is there..........got the 2 cds and dvd and see the empty pocket where the bluray was at one time.........knowing it not there.

But out of habit Snood reach in and stick finger way in and feel the tip of something........a disc is wedged way back beyond where the disc contour imprint did not seal and pull out a disc. It the BLUUUUUUUUUUUUURAY DISC :yikes:mad:@::mad:@::yikes then :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: - perfect condition no glue marks peeeeeeeeeeeeeerfect.

AWESOMENESSSSSSSS :banana:

Snood Happy Snood :spot

First off I hope the Seller is not on QQ or - Doubt they are since they told me they had no interest in the group and was just selling what they get in. Hope no bidders are QQers either :mad:@:

So it was a Listing of a Like New - Temple of the Dog Box Set 2 CD/1 DVD/1 Bluray........... It was listed as - Temple Of The Dog 25th Anniversary REMASTERED CD +DEMO/OUTTAKES CD +LIVE DVD - but in the description it said :

The 4th disc (Blu-Ray) is missing.

Usually this thing sells for 30 to 90 dollars New and all 4 discs

Starting price was 8 dollars - 7 days and about 7 people bidding over - Snood ended up winning by 50 cents with a 25.37 win with 5.02 shipping. 30.39 all together

OK koo figured me already had the 5.1 downloaded from somewhere and can enjoy the rest, maybe one day get the real bluray somehow.

Get it just now in the mail - Box is all new and all the stuff inside is there..........got the 2 cds and dvd and see the empty pocket where the bluray was at one time.........knowing it not there.

But out of habit Snood reach in and stick finger way in and feel the tip of something........a disc is wedged way back beyond where the disc contour imprint did not seal and pull out a disc. It the BLUUUUUUUUUUUUURAY DISC :yikes:mad:@::mad:@::yikes then :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: - perfect condition no glue marks peeeeeeeeeeeeeerfect.

AWESOMENESSSSSSSS :banana:

Snood Happy Snood :spot

Cool. You got an awesome deal. Confucious say "Man who digs for gold in nose take out gilded finger" :)

Back