• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bill Withers - Just As I Am 5.1 DualDisc for sale on Discogs $25 (+ shipping)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An excellent DualDisc albeit Dolby Digital 5.1

For roughly the same price [actually cheaper] one can purchase the lovely and superbly remastered Bill Withers 9 RBCD set in a sturdy box which includes 'Just As I AM' and all his Sussex/Columbia recordings including 'Live At Carnegie Hall': https://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-S...8&qid=1490663019&sr=1-5&keywords=Bill+Withers

All the album sleeves are created in miniature including those with a gatefold design. SUPERB value!

'hat's right. You can't go wrong with either. I simply love the man's music. :)

Absolutely, Simon. Love his relaxed style.

The only reason I bought this set....I was torn between the Bill Withers Live At Carnegie Hall MoFi Stereo SACD remaster for $30 or this deluxe EU set for the same price.

Absolutely, Simon. Love his relaxed style.

The only reason I bought this set....I was torn between the Bill Withers Live At Carnegie Hall MoFi Stereo SACD remaster for $30 or this deluxe EU set for the same price.

The MFSL doesn't offer that much more in terms of sound compared to the CD remaster. The only version that has the edge over those is an original vinyl pressing. It's a great little live album.

The MFSL doesn't offer that much more in terms of sound compared to the CD remaster. The only version that has the edge over those is an original vinyl pressing. It's a great little live album.

But of course the best way to experience Bill's LIVE Carnegie Hall concert was to be there in person. Tickets please?:)

An excellent DualDisc albeit Dolby Digital 5.1

For roughly the same price [actually cheaper] one can purchase the lovely and superbly remastered Bill Withers 9 RBCD set in a sturdy box which includes 'Just As I AM' and all his Sussex/Columbia recordings including 'Live At Carnegie Hall': https://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-S...8&qid=1490663019&sr=1-5&keywords=Bill+Withers

All the album sleeves are created in miniature including those with a gatefold design. SUPERB value!

Thanks, thats only $30 CDN delivered.
Crazy, ordered it :)

Back