Oppo announces new inexpensive player (April Fools!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Oppo today said they are now selling a new machine, that will play everything. Including and not limited to:
slices of balony, hard salami, thin slices of tomatoe, provolone cheese, and onion. They also stressed the material must be fresh, and thinly sliced. At under $100.00, it's a great deal, avaliable now at local deli's.
Happy 4/1!:rolleyes:

Oppo today said they are now selling a new machine, that will play everything. Including and not limited to:
slices of balony, hard salami, thin slices of tomatoe, provolone cheese, and onion. They also stressed the material must be fresh, and thinly sliced. At under $100.00, it's a great deal, avaliable now at local deli's.

What, no link? c'mon I want to see this!
:)

Crap...now I'm hungry!

No pepperoni? No dice! :D

I've been looking into Oppo this morning, and even though I'm currently playing Blurays in my PS4, I will definitely be looking into a top notch Home Theatre setup in the foreseeable future. Plenty of time for research in the meantime...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

This just in, new custom ukulele series announced:

https://kalabrand.com/collections/april-fools-2022

Includes the Largemouth Bass Ukulele (20" scale)

1648825879220.png

Extra deep-body tenor for room-filling sound

1648825817631.png

:ROFLMAO:

This just in, new product for Eurorack synthesists.
@Franck will want one of these for sure!
I'm very tempted myself, especially with the introductory 50% discount.

BIG WEEKEND!
Synthrotek is humbled to announce the groundbreaking
JCS (John Cage Signature) 433 Eurorack Ambient System.
We are taking the lead in the 'true' ambient market.

The John Cage Signature 433 System is the ultimate ambient synthesizer. Squeezed into a tidy 433HP, the JCS433 is designed to perfectly and accurately reflect the ambient noise of any room. An echo effect can also be achieved when using it from a distance of 17 meters or more.
Gig ready! Light and portable, the JCS433 is ready for your art show. Noisehounds are in for a new experience; they’ve heard shrieking saws and foamy square oceans, but have they ever heard… themselves?

Testimonials:
“The acoustic quality is superb.”
“I’m so glad my son switched from drums to the JCS433.”
“It sounded remarkably like my tinnitus.”
“A video synth for the stone age.”
“Great for beginners!”

Specifications:
  • Current draw:
  • +12V: 0mA
  • -12V: 0mA
  • +5V: 0mA
  • Module width: 433HP